• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

REMINDER: O&A voluntarily gave up 30 mins of their broadcasting block to SAM ROBERTS so they could sleep in

G

Do people on here still listen to the show unironically with everything we know?

If I listen to O&A nowadays I get infuriated by just hearing Jim speak knowing he will marry a man in the future and refer to him as his wife. If I hear Anthony speak I get mad because of all of his many transgressions and stupidity he displays daily on Twitter.
There are a few videos I can go back and listen to but I can't sit through an entire show. What I really couldn't deal with was listening to Patrice and Ant trying to talk about government and conspiracies and Jim trying to act like "oh the government would never do that" shut the fuck up, you impotent faggot. You have no comprehension of politics or how the world works.

Also the race shit with Ant got tired as fuck. Between that and Norton's pedophile/jerky boys characters he ran into the ground, it's hard to find clips I still enjoy.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
There are a few videos I can go back and listen to but I can't sit through an entire show.
There are almost zero O&A or Stern Shows that have an entire broadcast that is solid. Unless they are things like them doing a live show from a hotel or club, super shows with tons of people, packed shows with lots of comics, and so on.

But.....all of those great clips and compilations that people like.....are all segments taken from full shows. In order to get the best of O&A (or Stern) you needed the downtime and slow moments as well.

Forum Clout
There are almost zero O&A or Stern Shows that have an entire broadcast that is solid. Unless they are things like them doing a live show from a hotel or club, super shows with tons of people, packed shows with lots of comics, and so on.

But.....all of those great clips and compilations that people like.....are all segments taken from full shows. In order to get the best of O&A (or Stern) you needed the downtime and slow moments as well.
And you miss out on running jokes throughout the show and only for that show which you can't get in clips.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
This is some kind of egregious crime to guys like the DMAN who have rainman knowledge of everything Danny Ross said 30 years ago because he listens to the full archives like it’s studying the Dead Sea scrolls.

Yes, how dare we post about O&A on the O&A forum.... And yet, here you are still posting about it (when you're not busy embarrassing yourself with tradcathy posts on a hate forum)

If they went in with a mindset that they shouldn't do that, it would reach into other areas like kissing ass to celebrities and shit like that.

But they did this every single time they interviewed a celebrity. They were called out by Colin Quinn for this fake nice guy routine, they all turned into well behaved innocent teenagers around celebrities.

Forum Clout
But they did this every single time they interviewed a celebrity. They were called out by Colin Quinn for this fake nice guy routine, they all turned into well behaved innocent teenagers around celebrities.
The best part is does anybody go back and listen to their celebrity interviews, lol? They did quite a few and the only ones that get talked about are when The Rock left the studio back in like 2000 because somebody was making racist jokes about him online (That outrage coming from Mr. Big Red Retard was very fucking rich by the way), and the "blink-off" incident with Jericho. Two wrestlers, not even "celebrities".

They had people like John Waters and George Carlin on, anybody still talk about those interviews?

goo gobbler

UAlbany women's basketball fan
Forum Clout
Do people on here still listen to the show unironically with everything we know?

If I listen to O&A nowadays I get infuriated by just hearing Jim speak knowing he will marry a man in the future and refer to him as his wife. If I hear Anthony speak I get mad because of all of his many transgressions and stupidity he displays daily on Twitter.
the only reason i don't listen to it anymore is because i've heard everything that is online enough times that i don't need to. eventually a time will come where it feels fresh again and i'll listen to it 24/7. i don't care what we've learned about o&a since they've been off. still was one of the best radio shows of all time.