• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder: Norton sat like a scorned little bitch not saying a word because DL didn’t go on his transgender advice show.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
Never forget that the worm still could've had the interview cancelled ahead of time but didn't read the show prep email days before. But he's a professional, man.

Anyone know what the project was that Colin and every other comedian didn't get back to his agent about that caused him to unfollow them all on Twitter but never confront anyone about it?
That was some true baby boi shit right there. Horrifying passive aggressive pussy-ness.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
Bothering Erock on his honeymoon was so fucked up. It was hilarious but it was fucking ridiculous to do that to him.* They gave out his hotel name then his phone number.
Hilarious bit, but if that was done to Jim either then or now while he was hiding out in Canada commiting unforgivable sins with a tranny he would be fucking livid!

"You fucking gave out my phone number and address in Canada while telling everyone I married a tranny when I specifically told you NOT to! You ssssssscumbag's motherfucked me! Have you any idea what that did to my "wife?!" Him... I mean "her" being doxxed in Canada! Dude, you don't think that us queering out secretly in Canada because "she" couldn't get a visa to the U.S could fuck with her immigration status and my goddamn marriage license to marry a TRANNY!? Me me me, you motherfucked me!"

Last edited: