• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder: Judith "Mama Raven" Tomlinson is on twitter

G

Pajeet S Tomalalajalason, I may never recover from that one.
Lol, was just about to post this.

Screenshot_20221024-223533_Chrome.jpg

G

And how many types of milk do you need to try before you settle on horse? Vile inbred yokels.
I think we can't imagine how yokely they are. Her and her old cunt aunt come from pre-formula times, and were such bumpkins that they didn't live anywhere near a supermarket or any store their parents horse drawn carriage could reach. This is in the 1950s and they didn't have a car or truck. So no formula, no store bought milk. Too poor to own a cow. Nature wanted the Tomlinson line dead so no mother's milk. Judith's parents were well-to-do so they had the goat. The aunt didn't settle on horse milk, it was the only mammal juice available to her poorer than an Okie in the great depression ass

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
^

Notice how she didn't specify milk; just "horse's".

Sick, sick people.
Imagine how disappointed she was, after a childhood of sucking off farm animals, to go to bed with Pat’s father. I bet she emasculated him daily in front of their kids and strangers. They were the American rube version of Charlie and Stella.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
I think we can't imagine how yokely they are. Her and her old cunt aunt come from pre-formula times, and were such bumpkins that they didn't live anywhere near a supermarket or any store their parents horse drawn carriage could reach. This is in the 1950s and they didn't have a car or truck. So no formula, no store bought milk. Too poor to own a cow. Nature wanted the Tomlinson line dead so no mother's milk. Judith's parents were well-to-do so they had the goat. The aunt didn't settle on horse milk, it was the only mammal juice available to her poorer than an Okie in the great depression ass

I'd honestly never heard of babies being allergic to mother's milk before the Tomlinson mutants. According to most of what you find on Google, it's not a real thing either.

Being stubborn cunt Tomlinsons, Raven and her son just get something stuck in their head and believe it must be true and that the rest of the world is wrong.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
I'd honestly never heard of babies being allergic to mother's milk before the Tomlinson mutants. According to most of what you find on Google, it's not a real thing either.

Being stubborn cunt Tomlinsons, Raven and her son just get something stuck in their head and believe it must be true and that the rest of the world is wrong.
She was a school psychologist and probably took a sick pleasure in telling children and/or their parents there was something very wrong with the child psychologically (thus implying they were bad). Psychology is bad enough a pseudoscience but in her hands was no doubt severely damaging. Evidence = Pat.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
She was a school psychologist and probably took a sick pleasure in telling children and/or their parents there was something very wrong with the child psychologically (thus implying they were bad). Psychology is bad enough a pseudoscience but in her hands was no doubt severely damaging. Evidence = Pat.

Good point. She was probably the 60s/70s version of deranged cunts like this...

G

In Fat's case I think it was that he just didn't enjoy sucking on a tit. Even as a baby, he was a faggot.