REMINDER: Jim Florentine and his son are also felons facing prison time

T. Booth Willy

Caged heat
When piggy's arteries finally give out I hope they take his brain before sending the rest of him off to the rendering plant. When they finally unlock how brains work the cure for low self esteem, social anxiety and the rest of those type of mental things are in there. I'm not kidding at all when I say I would kill myself out of shame and embarrassment if I had one days worth of his tweets and pictures out there floating around. One of the gym selfies alone would be enough. Let alone a whole fucking collage of them. I don't know how he lives with it? Untreated mental illness can't be the only reason he's immune to shame.

Rudderman

Steering the ship since I was 18
When piggy's arteries finally give out I hope they take his brain before sending the rest of him off to the rendering plant. When they finally unlock how brains work the cure for low self esteem, social anxiety and the rest of those type of mental things are in there. I'm not kidding at all when I say I would kill myself out of shame and embarrassment if I had one days worth of his tweets and pictures out there floating around. One of the gym selfies alone would be enough. Let alone a whole fucking collage of them. I don't know how he lives with it? Untreated mental illness can't be the only reason he's immune to shame.
Fat is like Wile E. Coyote. If he ever blunders into a femtosecond of self-awareness, a lifetime's worth of shame will come crashing down on him at once and he'll lunge mouth-first onto the nearest firearm.