• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder: Howard Stern has worn sunglasses indoors for 40 years.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Yeah, it genuinely perplexes me.

Beth was a model and is around fashion constantly, but even my mom, my second grade teacher, your aunt -- any random woman could go to the mall for 2 hours and come back with three outfits that are better than this. Again, with Beth looking good lol

View attachment 41918
There may be a slight chance that Beth only really cares about Howard's fortune and doesn't even notice how that goony fag is dressed

Yeah, it genuinely perplexes me.

Beth was a model and is around fashion constantly, but even my mom, my second grade teacher, your aunt -- any random woman could go to the mall for 2 hours and come back with three outfits that are better than this. Again, with Beth looking good lol

View attachment 41918
She looks like a hot woman wearing nice, expensive clothes. He looks like Tim Burton animated him. You can almost hear Ralph giggling..."yeah, the orange one (snicker) will go great with the cargo pants. Yeah, definitely (titter) leave the top two unbuttoned."

Camel Clutch

Brotherman
LOL Ralph the fag. He dressed him up in that modified "grunge" look he's held on to ever since. He looks like a gay pirate on his way to a gay pirate-themed Halloween party.
He used to dress like a nerd when he was at WNBC and it was Dee Snider who told him to develop a rock star look. Back then nobody knew what most radio hosts looked like and the rock star look was effective at making him memorable. So I'd say the rock star look did play a part in his success. Continuing to have Ralph dress him like a fool in the 2000's is embarrassing and just shows what awful taste he has.

oCMOxAT.jpg

women hate when the guy they're with looks like shit because it reflects poorly on them. Even if they're just in it for money
When you attend any sort of dressy event with a woman, you are essentially her accessory. You are supposed to be accenting her, not making a ridiculous spectacle of yourself.
He used to dress like a nerd when he was at WNBC and it was Dee Snider who told him to develop a rock star look. Back then nobody knew what most radio hosts looked like and the rock star look was effective at making him memorable. So I'd say the rock star look did play a part in his success. Continuing to have Ralph dress him like a fool in the 2000's is embarrassing and just shows what awful taste he has.

oCMOxAT.jpg
Yes, he moved to a rock station and decided to adopt a "rock" look, which was pretty much a standard 80s hair metal style until Ralph arrived. Then it was a modified Eddie Vedder thing, then later a Rob Zombie-inspired costume. Once he got together with Beth, it really began to devolve into high comedy, which lends credence to my theory that Ralph despises Beth.