REMINDER FOR RICK

G

1689097772213.png

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Considering how he has no tangible assets and he already has lien on the property, surely the next logical step is to hold him in contempt? He’s not paid the debt, we assume he didn’t attend the debtors exam and he’s ignored the trustee.
I think that, now that the amortization plan has been annulled, it's up to Quasi's lawyers to call for a full examination of the couple's assets and income. I don't think they ever got to that part, the entire point of agreeing to an amortization is to avoid an embarassing and ruinous process like that via a court-approved compromise.

Retard Tomlinson fucked that up so now it's up to the creditors to move for an appraisal of his finances so they can begin the process of 1. knowing what assets he even has and 2. getting Rick to pony them up to pay off his debts.

If he continues to be obstructive and refuse to participate, then I can start seeing contempt of court charges being thrown his way. What else are they're going to do with a debtor who's this uncooperative?

Prison Enjoyer

I think that, now that the amortization plan has been annulled, it's up to Quasi's lawyers to call for a full examination of the couple's assets and income. I don't think they ever got to that part, the entire point of agreeing to an amortization is to avoid an embarassing and ruinous process like that via a court-approved compromise.

Retard Tomlinson fucked that up so now it's up to the creditors to move for an appraisal of his finances so they can begin the process of 1. knowing what assets he even has and 2. getting Rick to pony them up to pay off his debts.

If he continues to be obstructive and refuse to participate, then I can start seeing contempt of court charges being thrown his way. What else are they're going to do with a debtor who's this uncooperative?

100%. The main question is when Quasi and his lawyers will do this. They waited until this Jenuary just to domesticate the first of the two judgements. It's possible he holds out for a while, who knows.

I really don't see any reason to wait; with Fatty not paying on his own volition (must be by force) Quasi's already guaranteed another 10% interest. As Fatty also does not have the funds to pay to begin with (unless he sells the hovel with a portion of the profits going to debt), several more 10%s are also down the line. It all means nothing unless Pat pays them though, they're just numbers on paper.

Not a lawyer, but the next likely legal step is to schedule another debtor's exam, no payment-plan excuses this time.
  • If Pat/Niki/Lynne show --> Forcibly seize all the non-essential assets they declare (everything valuable but the hovel), then start the legal proceedings to get the hovel as well. Force them to start renting one of the halves.
  • If any of them show, but lie or pull some bullshit ("Susan is under my mudda's name, stlaker") --> immediately start the legal proceedings to punish them for doing so.
  • If none of them show --> Hold Pat in contempt of court and get a bench warrant against him.
As admin said, collecting from deadbeats is very hard and drawn-out. But frankly I'm surprised Quasi hasn't brought out the big guns yet. Like c'mon dude, Pat says multiple times a day he will never ever pay. It's all going to have to be by brute force, just fuckin seize the rustang/bikes already as a start.

Last edited:

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
As admin said, collecting from deadbeats is very hard and drawn-out. But frankly I'm surprised Quasi hasn't brought out the big guns yet. Like c'mon dude, Pat says multiple times a day he will never ever pay. It's all going to have to be by brute force, just fuckin seize the rustang/bikes already as a start.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Quasi is playing with the pig. The money is secondary (but he will collect).

I won’t doubt our Indian overlord. You shouldn’t either.