Reminder: Demonic-Possessed Auntie Cumia is responsible for Andrew Breitbart's death

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Whether you want to believe that the feds popped him with the heart attack gun -- or more simply, the stress caused by Auntie Cumia's creepshot tactics led to a monumental Burtation within Breitbart's vessels. A fit of the body attacking itself, much like Auntie has suffered recently.

Do you think he ever says to himself "It's all my fault?" Probably never, as a Cumia is not truly capable of reflecting on one's misdeeds. They play the blame game and misplace their hate in a pointless direction. Pissing in the wind, those idiot Cumias.

How does it feel that you killed your drinking buddy, through BETRAYAL? (Let alone your Radio Boss Opie Hughes.)

Breitbart got us suspended from XM by accident, and I think God took that very seriously because, as we all know, God has always been especially protective of his favorite creation, The Opie & Anthony Show. The most gentile show in modern media. Untouched by jewish hands. Let the record show, that when one chooses to use their freewill to smite O&A -- Things do NOT turn out good for them, in the end. And you better believe God has made it a point to make an example of folks, Like Shannon Burke. Like Don Geronimo. Dave Herman, look at that. Roy Den Hollander, wha happen? Sean Rouse. And I hate to put the boots to Steve C, but hey, if the flamed boot fits. Breitbart was just another name on the list of haters who paid their dues by God's hand.

Now let that be a lesson to any person, a brotherman or an outsider, Maybe you're a journalist. This is what happens when you cross Opie & Anthony. Or question us, or try to play the fake tough guy act. And those faggot listeners out there who have encouraged the hate manipulation between Opie and Auntie. You will see your day in court when you're trying to explain to God, as you stare into his eye which is the size of a building. Explain what you did, and why you sided with Auntie... Why you knowingly financially AIDED AND ABETTED a known pedophile drunk who betrays his own fellow demons and wayard journalists.

And if you have any soul, in that moment, you will tell yourself "The DMAN tried to warn me." And God will hear you think it, and will forgive you so long as you have that moment to REFLECT. :vaswnoh:

Unlike a damned italian idiot, drunk every morning since 1998. Stupid fuck rapes kids and gets himself fired, then blames the only person that ever believed in him. Sounds almost demonic, doesn't it? "The little cunt won't even look at me." Your mother sucks cawks in HELL!!!! dvv dvvvv Get people to kill themselves, Torture people until they have heart attacks. Our old pal Anthony has been possessed. I think that black hooker smacked the "Blessed" out of him. Because ever since that day, he has been a Roast Bombing.... Green Screen Editing.... Kiss Stealing... Escalade Driving.... NIGGER RICH COON, Unmarried Auntie Old Maid Cat Lady with the sarcastic wit who feeds off of creating drama with co-workers.

Auntie avoids talking to Opie irl because he knows Hughes will dip his hand in holy water and slap the tranny-fucking kike out of him. Sobering up that scarred douchebag. We can pull this shit together for the 30th annie next year if we can tie Auntie to a bed and stop her from popping pills and Bud bottles. Now Now, I said -- Do the bit, good boy. Do the voices. I wanna hear you do the puppet. :lwjxnwp:That puppet is too mean. That's not Anthony. Anthony would never say that.... 👿

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Please CC BLIND CC BLIND CC Danny Ross to this post somehow, because the little runt tribesman put me on ignore when I flashed the righteous message of Jesus at him like it was a gold watch. I got a watch. I got a hat. And he knows about how Auntie knows about him being responsible for the Breitbart thing, because he cried to Danny on the phone about it, while they were both probably wearing the hats. They both got the hat on.

Little cunt buckles at the knee at the sight of The DMAN. The Admin gave ME the hat, I don't see you walking around with the hat on. And the funny thing is -- He don't have the hat either. I got the hat now. But I might give it to you, so you don't have to go through the humiliation ritual of shaving your Type 6 hairloss head so you don't look 70. They call me my name's BILL!!!!

Will Tate

Oven March
Please CC BLIND CC BLIND CC Danny Ross to this post somehow, because the little runt tribesman put me on ignore when I flashed the righteous message of Jesus at him like it was a gold watch. I got a watch. I got a hat. And he knows about how Auntie knows about him being responsible for the Breitbart thing, because he cried to Danny on the phone about it, while they were both probably wearing the hats. They both got the hat on.

Little cunt buckles at the knee at the sight of The DMAN. The Admin gave ME the hat, I don't see you walking around with the hat on. And the funny thing is -- He don't have the hat either. I got the hat now. But I might give it to you, so you don't have to go through the humiliation ritual of shaving your Type 6 hairloss head so you don't look 70. They call me my name's BILL!!!!
I'll try to ask him, @BenDovid comment, faggot?

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Breitbart is in the Kike Hate Hall of Fame.

"I'm glad I've become a journalist because I'd like to fight on behalf of the Israeli people... And the Israeli people, I adore and I love." - Andrew Kikefart

DMAN

NYC Mayor

"I'm glad I've become a journalist because I'd like to fight on behalf of the Israeli people... And the Israeli people, I adore and I love." - Andrew Kikefart

He was buried in a Jewish cemetery. Or as I like to call them, an ash tray.

Our Greatest Ally?! Heccin BASED!

The Donald.jpg