Reminder: Corrado really pounded that guy.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
IMG_6790.jpeg

Loser was using his alt account to shit on his former coworker and friend lol.

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
lol I'd completely forgot the context of this tweet was him complimenting "Corrado" for shitting on Danny. This makes it even more pathetic. Jesus has this broken old pedophile ever been lost for the longest time now. It's hard to even enjoy him in his prime years on o&a now knowing how pathetic he ended up.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
I don’t want to make a whole other thread to ask this but is there any interest in Nanas new book thats coming out in July? I may buy it just to scan it and upload so everyone can skim through it for free. But i’m not gonna do that if one of you fags already is
I have no interest in reading it, however I will rib any posts that's show up here

Anthony calling you a middle aged loser with no prospects who tried to get a job at two companies he was already fired from.

I don’t know if that’s true or not, but I do know Anthony is a pedophile and I’d rather be broke than a rich pedophile.

People go back to companies all the time. I don't see what the big "get" is there. Neither Anthony nor Opie could get a job reading traffic reports on an AM station at this point.

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
lol I'd completely forgot the context of this tweet was him complimenting "Corrado" for shitting on Danny. This makes it even more pathetic. Jesus has this broken old pedophile ever been lost for the longest time now. It's hard to even enjoy him in his prime years on o&a now knowing how pathetic he ended up.
Anthony himself forgot that he promoted this account as his backup alt

hikomow633

Damn he was already middle aged in 2018? This nigga must now be almost as old as cumia was back when he started in radio 30 years ago

Anyone have the video of him referencing the Danny stuff on air around this time? He does his usual "HA HA HOLLEE SHIT" shit thing, but he looks like he's about to cry. He's looking over at the booth "laughing" stone-faced with dead eyes.