• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder: Chrissie Mayr is a disgusting whore.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
5 months ago, solid milf

If this bitch ran her hand down your arm your dick would turn into a fuckin diamond
Monica Lewinsky was literally trained to blow guys by the Mossad. Not a joke. She actually had 'sex training' for seduction. Her entire spy operation was basically "Get close to Clinton, blow him and let him stuff cigars inside you, then blab to the media and show the CIA who the real bosses are". And it worked because everyone knew that Bill Clinton was a perverted idiot who would let pretty much anyone blow him from Epstein's underage girls to random hookers or interns.

The other end of that was the creepy kike fag Matt Drudge. Who was leaked the entire affair by the Mossad to start his Drudge Report site and become the face of 'conservative' news for a few decades before disappearing up another fag's AIDS infected rotting asshole. Same way that (((Alex Jones))) and his jew wife were given access to the Bohemian Grove to kickstart his career as the face of the conspiracy theory movement.

I still believe that Trump hired Russian hooker to piss on him.

Wa4892

Forum Clout
Monica Lewinsky was literally trained to blow guys by the Mossad. Not a joke. She actually had 'sex training' for seduction. Her entire spy operation was basically "Get close to Clinton, blow him and let him stuff cigars inside you, then blab to the media and show the CIA who the real bosses are". And it worked because everyone knew that Bill Clinton was a perverted idiot who would let pretty much anyone blow him from Epstein's underage girls to random hookers or interns.

The other end of that was the creepy kike fag Matt Drudge. Who was leaked the entire affair by the Mossad to start his Drudge Report site and become the face of 'conservative' news for a few decades before disappearing up another fag's AIDS infected rotting asshole. Same way that (((Alex Jones))) and his jew wife were given access to the Bohemian Grove to kickstart his career as the face of the conspiracy theory movement.

If it was in the shower or ocean or in a swimming pool, I have no issues with anyone getting pissed on.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
If it was in the shower or ocean or in a swimming pool, I have no issues with anyone getting pissed on.
It was allegedly on the bed with Trump just laying there and having two Russian hookers piss all over him.

Forum Clout
IMG_20230618_170159.jpg

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
Being a low tier grifter like her has to be its own special kind of hell. None of what she does will ever feel creatively fulfilling. And I highly doubt she makes anywhere near enough money for it to outweigh the reality that she's painted herself into a corner and can never truly have her own ideals and opinions. She has to be a fake person every day for peanuts, to pander to people she undoubtedly has, or will, grow to resent. And the Nana stink all but guarantees shell never be a fox news pundit or reach Anne coulter levels of fame or success.

cliveowen

stlaker
Forum Clout

They set him up with Lewinsky to get Pollard released.