REMINDER: Anthony Cumia sent this to who he thought was a ninth grader.

Here is Stetten's now deleted blog where she talked about how disgusted she was when she found out Nana really was grooming children on the internet (remember Stetten caught him cheating on her with the high school kid and that's when Stetten finally dumped Nana):

Last edited:

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Here is Stetten's now deleted blog where she talked about how disgusted she was when she found out Nana really was grooming children on the internet (remember Stetten caught him cheating on her with the high school kid and that's when Stetten finally dumped Nana):

really hope Nana ends up on those pedo stings; that are on YT.

really hope Nana ends up on those pedo stings; that are on YT.
This is his second time around with Manbody Missy, the thief, who's arguably nuts. She definitely knows all of his accounts and passwords and is in a constant state of paranoia over him cheating on her again and losing her job as a live-in prostitute.

It's doubtful Anthony's dick works anymore anyway. She probably has a room in the new McMansion full of dragon dildos and strap-ons.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
I pulled and fingered Miss Jackman, a music teacher from my school at our Leaver's Prom. Looking back, it certainly wasn't traumatic. But she obviously had a screw loose. She was like 32 at the time. No big deal for me as a horny 17 year old, but it's definitely different for the other way round - school age girls with adult men.

and then what happened?

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
This is his second time around with Manbody Missy, the thief, who's arguably nuts. She definitely knows all of his accounts and passwords and is in a constant state of paranoia over him cheating on her again and losing her job as a live-in prostitute.

It's doubtful Anthony's dick works anymore anyway. She probably has a room in the new McMansion full of dragon dildos and strap-ons.
Missy is the type of woman to be an accomplice helping groom and bring young girls back to the SC Mcmansion ala Ghislaine Maxwell. And then when the jig is up she’d be on every news station crying about how she was a victim.

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!

"Of course it's a guy!" :image_9248:

"I BLOCKED that fucking guy, I knew it was a guy!"
:image_9248:

The fact that all three of them are throwing around terms like "weird" and "creepy" about other people in the context of this whole thing is just mind blowing.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster

The more I think about it the more it cements the idea that Anthony is both a groomer and abuser. The whole “12 hour anniversary” thing, and asking her to go on a cruise, and move in with him, and telling her he’d marry her, is all classic “love bombing” shit. And then of course you see the pay off of that with him blacked out on the couch screaming at the TV.

Trayvon Fartin

You’re a fat crack smoker
What a fucking ghoul, and Keith still stood by him, after that even after giving him a talking to. That’s quite pathetic to say the least on Keith’s part.
If one my friends was lusting after my daughter; there be zero talking, and zero friendship after it.
Keith should have known better then have his kid around Nana, at any point by the way

If one of your friends was hitting on your daughter, there’d be NO talking. You’d have his tweets screenshotted and posted like no one’s business

The Talking Dead

That morning he went to the store to pick up some things and brought back a card that said “Happy 12 hour anniversary I love you.”

There are no words for how embarrassing that is.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
There are no words for how embarrassing that is.
Thats not even the worst of it. This dumb cunt told this fucking bitch he would MARRY HER. After crying on air about how marriage is a sham and love doesn’t exist. Her point about him thinking the world owes him something because he was in a shit relationship for a decade is on fucking point.

And I love the fact that when she tells him “Hey can you not fly out strange underage women to sleep at your house and presumably fuck?” he just goes “WELL ITS MY LIFE!” Great, then you can fucking live it alone. Anthony has never obviously had a normal friendship or relationship. Most adjusted people if they found out their boyfriend were doing that would go full Nicolini and start burning shit, which is why he only hooks up with these broken sods.

I constantly think back to the story Danny told about Nana crying, snot running from his nose, unable to even form a sentence, BEGGING Melissa not to break up with him. It is the perfect end note to everything that happened in this relationship. You treated her like a fucking piece of shit, screaming at your TV instead of fucking her, fucking teenagers instead of fucking her, sexting 14 year olds and buying them gifts instead of fucking her, and then you have the NERVE to sob when it looks like its ending.

Anybody with a modicum of self awareness wouldn’t do this. They would say “Ahhh yeah i figured you would break up with me” i mean after all you are FUCKING OTHER WOMEN. BLATANTLY. Anthony is an abuser full stop and they all do this:

-Love bomb you at the start of the relationship to make you feel special
-Treat you like shit through the entire relationship but you hang on because of those special days at the start
-When confronted on shitty behavior just pu DARVO tactics (I DIDNT DO THAT! AND EVEN IF I DID WHO CARES ITS MY LIFE! WHY ARE YOU SO ANGRY ABOUT THIS? THE ONLY REASON IM FUCKING TEENAGERS IS BECAUSE YOU HAVE CELLULITE!)
-And when it FINALLY ends they break down in hysterics and BEG you to not leave them.

The Talking Dead

He was a man who had been divorced and thought the world owed him big time because he was in a bad relationship for 10 years.

I don't really give a shit about Stetten one way or another but she absolutely nailed Ant's entire outlook on life there. He still hasn't grown past that stage either, at 62 fucking years of age no less. Ol Peter Pan Cumia is still trying to live like a 19 year old when he's on death's door and the fact that he's now solely surrounded by people who only want something financially from him is a hilariously fitting end for the ghoul.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
If one of your friends was hitting on your daughter, there’d be NO talking. You’d have his tweets screenshotted and posted like no one’s business
Archiving Nana’s tweets; for future feeding/getting for booted off YT, once compound media dies, is my goal.
hitting Anthony were it hurts the most is his social media addiction. Twitter is only safe space now. But pretty sure YT won’t like man making money on there platform who grooms girls/laughs about dead black babies