• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

REMINDER: Anthony Cumia bragged on air about making out with and wanting to fuck an underage girl.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
I remember there was a young girl in the drunk Bobo beating video who was trying to clean stuff up I think. It was jarring. It was a literal child in the middle of all that mess and that was his "girlfriend" if I remember correctly.

And his siblings can jump off a bridge too with that shit. As long as they were getting a check, and even now, they don't say shit about their brother acting like that on air and in private, but I guess the Cumia name is already a hunk of shit so there isn't much shame left in any of them.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Remember that time he mentioned he wanted to fuck his cousin. He even told her at one of his parties. How the fuck do you maintain a family relationship with someone who would fuck you when you shared grandparents
Well, it’s easy when your cousin is a degenerate.

She said she would have let him.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
I remember there was a young girl in the drunk Bobo beating video who was trying to clean stuff up I think. It was jarring. It was a literal child in the middle of all that mess and that was his "girlfriend" if I remember correctly.
I don’t doubt you at all, but I’m curious to see this for myself. Link?

Salted Earth Truffle

Forum Clout
I'm not sure how to find it. It's the same video of him and his cousin. I'll give a look around later
Thank you! I’d love to see both. I’m very much a latecomer to this mess, only really becoming more aware of Cumia after his shitcanning. I’ve got a lot to catch up on.

Salted Earth Truffle

Forum Clout
I’ll watch the whole thing tomorrow but the first couple minutes of the cousin Jackie video was a disgrace. This sick POS would have been leading the pack of drooling degenerates in Sodom. He’s so damn proud to have reduced the scope of his existence to satisfying his basest urges on an ongoing basis. Nice legacy, stupid.