• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

REMINDER: Anthony Cumia bragged on air about making out with and wanting to fuck an underage girl.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I cannot for the life of me remember where this clip is but it’s in one of the compilations I autistically re-listen to, and whenever it comes up I have to shut off the audio. So i’ll break it down until someone can point me to where it is.

The boys are in the middle of talking about something else completely unrelated, some news stories of the week. This leads into Ant talking about the displeasure with his marriage and all the opportunities he could have had to fuck hot girls. He droolingly describes making out with a girl so passionately that she left brace marks on his face. He pulls up pictures of her and does the math in his head and you can literally hear a pin drop when it’s insinuated off mic her age isn’t legal.

Fucking degenerate

G

I cannot for the life of me remember where this clip is but it’s in one of the compilations I autistically re-listen to, and whenever it comes up I have to shut off the audio. So i’ll break it down until someone can point me to where it is.

The boys are in the middle of talking about something else completely unrelated, some news stories of the week. This leads into Ant talking about the displeasure with his marriage and all the opportunities he could have had to fuck hot girls. He droolingly describes making out with a girl so passionately that she left brace marks on his face. He pulls up pictures of her and does the math in his head and you can literally hear a pin drop when it’s insinuated off mic her age isn’t legal.

Fucking degenerate
One of the autists here will find the clip. Hopefully

Forum Clout

Fucking degenerate
He was frequently bursting at the seams to share his pedophilia with his male pals, peers and colleagues. Like the time they were bullshitting about children's TV shows and he kept trying to talk about jerking off to iCarly. Everyone just ignored him, but he kept going back to it, until Jimmy, in all seriousness, said "what the fuck is wrong with you?", like he was genuinely embarrassed and annoyed.

Forum Clout
He was frequently bursting at the seams to share his pedophilia with his male pals, peers and colleagues. Like the time they were bullshitting about children's TV shows and he kept trying to talk about jerking off to iCarly. Everyone just ignored him, but he kept going back to it, until Jimmy, in all seriousness, said "what the fuck is wrong with you?", like he was genuinely embarrassed and annoyed.
YOU'VE NEVER SEEN A 14 YEAR OLD THAT WAS COMLETELY FUCKABLE?!

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
https://www.cwsdefense.com/blog/2020/january/state-lines-and-the-age-of-consent/

Anthony Cumia has also bragged about fucking 17 year olds because its technically legal in that nation / state when this is a federal crime. child.

Forum Clout
YOU'VE NEVER SEEN A 14 YEAR OLD THAT WAS COMLETELY FUCKABLE?!
He firmly believes that sex with minors is every heterosexual male's ultimate fantasy. And he believes this because he is a closeted homosexual who is pretending to be a heterosexual man, thus he feels that little girls with thin, undeveloped bodies are what straight men crave, because he simply doesn't know any better. And you certainly don't need me to explain his pathological need to assert his staunch heterosexuality while in the company of other men, as that neatly explains itself.

Listen to him bragging about bringing a minor to his class reunion, or his "girlfriend" being admitted to a pediatric ward. He tries to play it off as just his usual silliness..."haha, you know I like 'em young"...but he's obviously proud of it, as he sees it as proof of his virility. But if you were to ask any of those girls what fucking him was really like, I'd wager that they'd tell you he mostly wanted them to play with his asshole, and they rarely if ever had heterosexual intercourse.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
But if you were to ask any of those girls what fucking him was really like, I'd wager that they'd tell you he mostly wanted them to play with his asshole, and they rarely if ever had heterosexual intercourse.
4D7459CE-069D-490D-B81A-C05A35614D75.gif

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Anyone else noticing the Ant / MJ parallels ? Faggot nigger raised by abusive faggot nigger, no “childhood” and instead acted like an adult through his teens who’s trying to relive his childhood by being a degenerate pedo and wanting to be perpetually 13. Big compound made for children complete a dinosaur and movie theatre where theres tales of Ant with his hands in little kids underwear. I hope it fucking ends the same way. Oh also he doesn’t want to be black.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
Being seen with these underage/borderline girls, and letting everyone know he was fucking them, was obviously much more important to Nana than any hypothetical sex with these girls was. He certainly never acted like or sounded like a guy who was having unbelievable fuck sessions with way younger women. In fact, he was always kind of nonchalant and matter-of-fact about the actual "relationships", and he didn't seem to care all that much when they ended. Given his homosexuality, engaging in heterosexual acts with these girls was probably quite difficult for Nana, and having to wedge rubber eggs up Nana's ass was probably quite difficult for those girls. Both parties were half-assing it (no pun intended), which no doubt led to friction and dissatisfaction, which would explain why Nana didn't seem to care either way. He wasn't trying to seduce fake fifteen year old girls so he could fuck them, he was seducing them so he could tell his friends he was fucking them. It's a whole twisted closet case thing, most likely rooted in wearing mommy's shoes and his father paying a prostitute to rape him as a boy.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Being seen with these underage/borderline girls, and letting everyone know he was fucking them, was obviously much more important to Nana than any hypothetical sex with these girls was. He certainly never acted like or sounded like a guy who was having unbelievable fuck sessions with way younger women. In fact, he was always kind of nonchalant and matter-of-fact about the actual "relationships", and he didn't seem to care all that much when they ended. Given his homosexuality, engaging in heterosexual acts with these girls was probably quite difficult for Nana, and having to wedge rubber eggs up Nana's ass was probably quite difficult for those girls. Both parties were half-assing it (no pun intended), which no doubt led to friction and dissatisfaction, which would explain why Nana didn't seem to care either way. He wasn't trying to seduce fake fifteen year old girls so he could fuck them, he was seducing them so he could tell his friends he was fucking them. It's a whole twisted closet case thing, most likely rooted in wearing mommy's shoes and his father paying a prostitute to rape him as a boy.
B4D43F15-60D1-46DD-B904-0A57C0FF473D.gif