• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Remember when Rick was tricked into buying a bottle of this

Forum Clout
There are a few variations of this crap and every time I'm in the liquor store I see that $80-$100 price tag and I laugh to myself. I believe the story is he bought it from Hooligan's. They probably got conned and had trouble selling it at the marked up price so they dumped an extra bottle onto their reliable rube at an even more marked up price. Then he celebrated Biden's inauguration with it like it was a bottle of Louis XIII. Not sure if that's less pathetic than celebrating Trump's indictment with an $8 bottle of bubbly.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout
IMG_4514.jpeg

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
Blended whiskey has a very distinctive smell, a little like that smell at 5AM when the bars have all shut, the air is cold and crisp. There's a feint hum of the last nightbus far in the distance. You are bursting for a piss but nowhere is open. You look around for an alleyway, but there's nobody around so fuck it, you piss openly on the street. The piss is slightly warm and the vapor rises up quickly in the cold air and fills your nostrils. Ahhh, just like Jeffersons Ocean Aged At Sea

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Especially considering his recent tweets insisting he’s so happy. Do happy people get wasted every fucking day? Or do miserable people use any available means to avoid being present in their own lives and call that happiness? Either way, he’s pretty fat.
The whole reason I drink excessively is to shut my stupid, sad thoughts off for a while at the cost of feeling like shit for most of the next day and whatever it's doing to my insides. I guess if you just stay a little drunk all the time you can trick yourself into thinking you're happy. Nobody downs a bunch of awful tasting poison because they're a happy person. Literally the only benefit of the shit is that it puts you in good spirits.