• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Remember when people were excited about Stimulus checks?

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
I remember thinking "if everyone just gets a free $2k in their accounts...won't that make the $2k sitting in my account now worth less?"

Then I figured I was being too simple minded and the economists had it all figured out SNIFFFFFF

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout
I remember thinking "if everyone just gets a free $2k in their accounts...won't that make the $2k sitting in my account now worth less?"

Then I figured I was being too simple minded and the economists had it all figured out SNIFFFFFF
Keynesian economists will be happy to jump up and down and tell you that you’re wrong you stupid goyim how could you not understand that making money out of thin air is good for the economy.

I HATE JEWS MORE THAN ANAL FISSURES

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
We didn't have stimulus checks but we still have inflation.

People in places that had to shut and couldn't from home ( basically every job but supermarkets, medical stuff and deliveries in the early days) got paid 80 % of their wage to not work with no pubs or travel expenses most people were better off. Great times. I could live in lockdown one forever. It was even sunny nearly every single day.

G

That they can cough up and hand you 2k...for doing nothing but buying vape cartridges.

Or...you could bust your ass and make 2.5k a month working for some company.

(Zelda smirk.jpg)

lol at blaming inflation on stimulus checks btw. Inflation is happening because the pool that the DOLLAR swims in has gotten smaller, so the same DOLLAR has to inflate. The prices yall used to pay was subsidised by foreigners buying US treasury bonds + every nigga buying and selling oil in dollars.

That was sustained by a lot of violence you were not privy to...and now the ability to inflict that violence overseas diminished greatly, so you are paying the difference.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
That they can cough up and hand you 2k...for doing nothing but buying vape cartridges.

Or...you could bust your ass and make 2.5k a month working for some company.

(Zelda smirk.jpg)

lol at blaming inflation on stimulus checks btw. Inflation is happening because the pool that the DOLLAR swims in has gotten smaller, so the same DOLLAR has to inflate. The prices yall used to pay was subsidised by foreigners buying US treasury bonds + every nigga buying and selling oil in dollars.

That was sustained by a lot of violence you were not privy to...and now the ability to inflict that violence overseas diminished greatly, so you are paying the difference.
Isn't oil still traded in dollars?

G

$2,000 check and people acted like it was going to fix their situation.

Even toward the end of 2021 when COVID was already becoming less of an issue, people still wanted more $2,000 checks.

Now inflation has pretty much eaten up those checks.

Lol.
On topic.

Can you draw a picture and have one of your crows pigeon post that napkin to Owen farms headquarters? Mullins mansion of course