• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Remember when people were excited about Stimulus checks?

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
nobody likes how expensive life can be

Is it thou?

I'm single, so can't speak for people that have kids. But most people waste their money on the dumbest fucking shit and don't know how to save a dime.

If you have money for weed and Acl, but bitch about not having money for bills or having to pay student debt... Oh well

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Is it thou?

I'm single, so can't speak for people that have kids. But most people waste their money on the dumbest fucking shit and don't know how to save a dime.

If you have money for weed and Acl, but bitch about not having money for bills or having to pay student debt... Oh well
You're right.

Even though you used "thou" like someone from the 16th century and incorrectly.

But other than that you're spot on. I'm also on the single boat so maybe it's different in some respect but the fact still remains that people can't save money and love to blow it on useless shit.

All my stimulus checks went into my savings account because it was just free money to earn interest on in my book.

I know people who ran out and got big screens for their tiny apartment. The apartment they no longer live in because the rents went up a couple thousand for the year, ironically enough.

KaNAMBLA Harris

Fine Hatian Cuisine
Forum Clout
Stim-u-lus???

I think you mean stimmies, nigga

0AF93CD3-CB4E-40B7-8A73-7C5AB72AB01D.jpeg