Remember when Pat was in traffic court for a speeding ticket?

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
2D692E30-D516-4FA1-AB7E-1A2CE10F5EC3.jpeg
For context, he’s on some retarded drunken Twitter thread about working at a Ford dealership in Dunedin and getting no money, etc.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He didn’t make shit because he didn’t sell it. He only sold cars for 2 months and quit, no dealership would let a sales rookie handle a high ticket car. They gave it to another salesperson because a rookie like him would fuck it up. He probably bitched to his manager about it and to put him in his place they had him gas it while the real salesman took over.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
View attachment 45802For context, he’s on some retarded drunken Twitter thread about working at a Ford dealership in Dunedin and getting no money, etc.
You know what a nigger's foul, grapey, greasy, fried chicken fart sounds like queefed out of Nikkis smelly piss flaps too child. You know what it sounds like for a judge to declare you completely and utterly out of your own child's life too.

25 year old you WERE a different species, you were just a chubby cuck then... Now you are an obese queer and a complete and utter laughing stock to thousands of people. Still a cuck though. Some things don't change!

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Only the retards drove their cars really fast when they were young, it’s basic crisis aversion theory that none retards know on a sub conscious level. When you’re young what’s the easiest way to destroy your life? It’s by killing someone in your car.

Only fat 1.2 academic GPA retards did that shit.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
I love how he thinks any retard can't get in a fast car and drive it fast. He thinks it's something that only he can do or only he had the balls to do.

I have a buddy who can barely drive and likes to "drift" his piece of shit Charger in the winter time. He's never actually in control of what he's doing at all, he just gets lucky. Sometimes. He puts it in the ditch all the time. Pat's like him. Endangering people to show off for people who don't care and actually just think you're a fucking retarded asshole.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I love how he thinks any retard can't get in a fast car and drive it fast. He thinks it's something that only he can do or only he had the balls to do.

I have a buddy who can barely drive and likes to "drift" his piece of shit Charger in the winter time. He's never actually in control of what he's doing at all, he just gets lucky. Sometimes. He puts it in the ditch all the time. Pat's like him. Endangering people to show off for people who don't care and actually just think you're a fucking retarded asshole.

Having said what I said earlier, when I first got my licence and car, my friends all did at the same time, and we went to a Buddhist temple thing for hipsters to meditate, and we drifted around their zen garden bevause the trees made it look like a race course. We destroyed the whole thing and I still laugh about it, fuck those Buddhists. Sometimes when I’m down bad, I like to imagine them seeing their peace garden vandalised. I hope they think Muslims did it.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Having said what I said earlier, when I first got my licence and car, my friends all did at the same time, and we went to a Buddhist temple thing for hipsters to meditate, and we drifted around their zen garden bevause the trees made it look like a race course. We destroyed the whole thing and I still laugh about it, fuck those Buddhists. Sometimes when I’m down bad, I like to imagine them seeing their peace garden vandalised. I hope they think Muslims did it.
Lol lol 😂 those spastics probably choked down their anger by saying 'karma will get them' while you have gotten years of pleasure from the memory! 😂 👍

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Lol lol 😂 those spastics probably choked down their anger by saying 'karma will get them' while you have gotten years of pleasure from the memory! 😂 👍

the thing is, I believe in god and I study holy texts and I mostly closely align with Buddhism, so I know my behaviour is harming me on a universal level, but I still do it because it’s funny. I figure my account on this website alone has set me back about 6000 years alone (before my soul ascends) but in eternity terms that’s nothin’ , I can do that standing on my head.

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
Trying to max out your car is something you do from 16-19. There used to be one of those signs that shows you how fast you were going, and my friends and I would try and break it all the time. It’s called being a retarded teenager. If you’re doing this shit when you’re in your mid twenties, and then bragging about it in your fourties’, you’re as we all know, a fat faggot with bitch tits. I seriously fucking hate this autistic loser. He should be at home with mama Raven looking forward to spaghetti night.

Last edited:

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Screen-Shot-2022-06-05-at-0-04-16.png

Reminder that Pat claimed to sell cars for two months and in the same post talked about selling cars "months" later and claimed to have knowledge of inventory years after the fact.

He’s cartman in the episode he lies so much he actually believes them. He thinks he did write the joke while destroying jew bots with his flame powers. That’s Pat’s essence to a tee.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Pat sucked at selling cars and quit after 2 months. If he was good he would go to another dealership but he didn’t and his then wife had to get him a job at her work. Being an arrogant idiot I assume Pat only wanted to sell mustangs and didn’t bother to learn about the other Ford cars so he could be a good salesman. You don’t make money selling mustangs, you learn the trucks (F150 is the top selling truck in the country something like 20 years running) and SUV’s because those sell.

Pat as a salesman would have been hilarious, he’s such a wimp pussy he would probably hide from customers.

Stent

Parody account. Relax, ya twink
He made it up to impress people at his new job after getting fired for being unable to park the Fiestas neatly on the lot. He's been telling the lie so long now he probably has convinced himself it happened.

1.7* GPA didn't get hired for anything to do with selling cars. He was a retard hired to wipe dead bugs off windscreens. Loser, 25, braggart, unlikable faggot, with no skills or education, and they trusted him with the keys to a supercar? Sure. That happened.