• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Remember when Pat accidentally destroyed his fat phone in Mexico?

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Exactly - I’ll have to see if I can find a photo but the waterproof phone was big and bulky - wasn’t really even meant for your pocket but a bag or army fatigue pants and could only make phone calls. For someone to think a small smartphone that the screen can crack if you drop it on a wood floor hard enough is water proof is insane and stupid. Plus very fat.
This faggot is a ford fanboy who has probably never incorporated "planned obsolescence" into his vocabulary out of sheer stubborness and stupidity, but he is also a scifi writer... so I say he's about 60 years ahead of the curve in his trust of phones to not be pieces of shit they want you to break.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
And if he tried it would have been an autographed copy of one of his shitty books he couldn't give away or some homemade chili.
When I sold cars (have I ever mentioned that?!?) I sold a jeep wrangler to a retired guy (he had a high position in finance so he was well off) who had written and published (or self published) a book he wrote in retirement and he gave me and my sales manager copies of his book signed. Funny part was his wife joked “you want any more copies? We got a couple boxes in the garage full of them!”

But I bet you’re right, the “hot sauce” he probably gives to bartenders instead of cash tips. He’s such a piece of shit.

Forum Clout
When I sold cars (have I ever mentioned that?!?) I sold a jeep wrangler to a retired guy (he had a high position in finance so he was well off) who had written and published (or self published) a book he wrote in retirement and he gave me and my sales manager copies of his book signed. Funny part was his wife joked “you want any more copies? We got a couple boxes in the garage full of them!”

But I bet you’re right, the “hot sauce” he probably gives to bartenders instead of cash tips. He’s such a piece of shit.
I'm sure they were the first thing in the garbage when he died.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout

There is al least one recorded instance of this and the bartender luckily had to wear a covid mask so he could hide his real feelings.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
There is al least one recorded instance of this and the bartender luckily had to wear a covid mask so he could hide his real feelings.
I remember that, he said “another satisfied customer” when he obviously didn’t want it and was taking a picture for the fat idiot in hopes he would THEN give him a real cash tip.

That poor bartender never got that tip and probably lurks here.

Forum Clout
I remember that, he said “another satisfied customer” when he obviously didn’t want it and was taking a picture for the fat idiot in hopes he would THEN give him a real cash tip.

That poor bartender never got that tip and probably lurks here.
I hope that guy was working when one of the faxes of Pat sucking Trump's cock was sent.

G

Funniest part of his scheme was he forgot to back up his "evidence folder" before he destroyed his phone. So anyone who texted him prior to 2023 is off the hook now because he has no documentation it happened. Not that it mattered. All this demonstrates is he never had a real evidence folder to begin with.

Forum Clout
Funniest part of his scheme was he forgot to back up his "evidence folder" before he destroyed his phone. So anyone who texted him prior to 2023 is off the hook now because he has no documentation it happened. Not that it mattered. All this demonstrates is he never had a real evidence folder to begin with.
He posted that his phone's data was retrievable, but he would have to pay a large sum to have that done. He never followed up on that, but it's safe to assume the mother in law paid for that too, along with the new phone.

Forum Clout
Outside of Philly in the suburbs - majority we sold was Verizon - I barely remember anyone going with sprint and we pushed Verizon heavy. This was 2003 / 2004 when Nokia was still a major cell phone and Cingular was competition.
Cingular used AT&T towers and was a reseller. Boost and T-Mobile leased and use AT&T towers too. Verizon and AT&T use different technologies, or did last time I looked. AT&T uses TDMA/GSM, and Verizon uses CDMA which is more reliable.