Remember TheToolMan?

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
Oh ok that's pretty gay

Here's all of his ratings
61nHd69.jpg
I have found that anyone who likes the Bohemian Rhapsody movie is almost always, invariably, a faggot.

I remember that place but was that the one with the chat box at the top that some faggot spammed CP on? I can't keep track of all the places.
Oh I remember those days. I was shadowbanned by johnnyfaggotcakes and someone else would come on the chat to talk shit while I was just fawwwkin fighting for our right to name the jew. What rascals were there with me? I remember It was me, Dan, mew, minaw... who else remembers that day we were all watching the pastor Steven Anderson vids in chat. Good times. Hope Johnny is fucking dead

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Oh I remember those days. I was shadowbanned by johnnyfaggotcakes and someone else would come on the chat to talk shit while I was just fawwwkin fighting for our right to name the jew. What rascals were there with me? I remember It was me, Dan, mew, minaw... who else remembers that day we were all watching the pastor Steven Anderson vids in chat. Good times. Hope Johnny is fucking dead
i was on there and I remember it was the same user spititoutsorch on this here forum that spammed CP

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Yeah quasi you should mod the new Reddit clone too

Chop chop
How can we get him into a lawsuit again where he's owed 30k of lawyer fees