Remember TheToolMan?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
This faggot would delete any threads that hurt his feelings politically. He really got mad at threads about that Kumail streetshitter.
Screenshot_20220416-125601_Gallery.jpg

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
He was gay and had a big hard on for me, for what reason I have no idea. It got the to the point where I literally could not post anything, threads or even comments.. he was following me around deleting everything. Then I went over to the opienanthony.xyz site with all the mentally ill retards like Sam Roberts Philtrum and P-titty and Joecumiasfryingpan. That place was like hanging out in the trailers they would build outside of your high school for the overflow of retards who couldn’t behave in a classroom. I’m thankful to Quasi for setting up this place where there’s a more equal mix of retards and the not-quite-so-retarded

Last edited:

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
He was gay and had a big hard on for me, for what reason I have no idea. It got the to the point where I literally could not post anything, threads or even comments.. he was following me around deleting everything. Then I went over to the opienanthony.xyz site with all the mentally ill retards like Sam Roberts Philtrum and P-titty and Joecumiasfryingpan. That place was literally like hanging out in the trailers they would build outside of your high school for the overflow of retards who couldn’t behave in a classroom. I’m thankful to Quasi for setting up this place where there’s a more equal mix of retards and the not-quite-so-retarded
I remember that place but was that the one with the chat box at the top that some faggot spammed CP on? I can't keep track of all the places.