• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Remember that academy award winning movie Moonlight?

Stent

If you are not a mod, do not pretend to be one
Forum Clout
Forgot it existed. Thought you meant Moonstruck.

Chermoonstruck.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I once had a woman tell me, because she knew i was a fag, “You’d love this movie!” Why? Because it has queers in it? It’s about gay niggers. I don’t know that lifestyle.
Does that happen often? It’s so condescending yet people don’t realize it. Reminds me of that scene from the office where Kevin tells Oscar he would love prison because he’s gay.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
Does that happen often? It’s so condescending yet people don’t realize it. Reminds me of that scene from the office where Kevin tells Oscar he would love prison because he’s gay.
Yes and women are worse than men. Most dudes don’t pull the uncomfortable because you’re gay thing, they just don’t care and know I’d have no interest in them. But women run the gambit. You get the ones who treat you like a GBF and talk about their boyfriends and want to go shopping with you. They think because you’re a fag you lose all of what makes you a man and you’d be ok with them doing your makeup or some shit. And anything gay you’d love and relate to just because its gay.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Yes and women are worse than men. Most dudes don’t pull the uncomfortable because you’re gay thing, they just don’t care and know I’d have no interest in them. But women run the gambit. You get the ones who treat you like a GBF and talk about their boyfriends and want to go shopping with you. They think because you’re a fag you lose all of what makes you a man and you’d be ok with them doing your makeup or some shit. And anything gay you’d love and relate to just because its gay.

All gays want to enter Pat

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Yes and women are worse than men. Most dudes don’t pull the uncomfortable because you’re gay thing, they just don’t care and know I’d have no interest in them. But women run the gamut. You get the ones who treat you like a GBF and talk about their boyfriends and want to go shopping with you. They think because you’re a fag you lose all of what makes you a man and you’d be ok with them doing your makeup or some shit. And anything gay you’d love and relate to just because its gay.
I can see women being worse, they love to brag about having a “gay friend” while guys don’t and just see it as another friend. Every gay friend I’ve had I just treated them like everyone else and didn’t bother asking them about their sex lives and focus on gay related things. Women I can see introducing their gay friend to their other girl friends and right away say “this is my friend X, he’s gay!” While men would just say “this is my friend X”

I remember once I had a gay manager at an office job and this woman said to me like it was serious “you know he’s gay, right?” And I said “he is? I hadnt noticed” because it’s not a big deal to me. But that’s just me, what do I know?

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
I can see women being worse, they love to brag about having a “gay friend” while guys don’t and just see it as another friend. Every gay friend I’ve had I just treated them like everyone else and didn’t bother asking them about their sex lives and focus on gay related things. Women I can see introducing their gay friend to their other girl friends and right away say “this is my friend X, he’s gay!” While men would just say “this is my friend X”

I remember once I had a gay manager at an office job and this woman said to me like it was serious “you know he’s gay, right?” And I said “he is? I hadnt noticed” because it’s not a big deal to me. But that’s just me, what do I know?
Its sort of like how when dudes befriend a lesbian they expect them to completely lose what makes them a woman and treat them like a man. “Hey, woman who loves other women, don’t women suck?? Whaaaat? What do you mean you don’t agree!” because it’s like being attracted to women makes you more of a man. Same thing on the opposite side. They think being a fag removes all of what makes you a man and they can’t believe you don’t want to spend your time hearing girl problems or shitting on other men.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I don’t want gay friends tbchwy.

If one of my current friends turned out to be gay I wouldn’t disown them, but I’m certainly not going to befriend a known gay

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
and did you know -- the Democrats are the REAL Racists?! It was Abraham Lincoln who freed the slaves. Guess what party he was-- a REPUBLICAN

lil chud

Everyone I don't like is a pedophile
Forum Clout
That’s the case for the last 10-15 best pictures at least.

Just looking at the last few.
Everything Everywhere All at Once
CODA
Nomadland
Parasite
Did anybody really see these?

I have to go back to No Country for Old Men to find one I really liked. I think Birdman was good, but I can also see why people didn’t like it.
Did you just call movies "pictures"? That's cool, I like that.

Lard Glug

Lard Glug contains neither lard nor glug.
Forum Clout
I don’t want gay friends tbchwy.

If one of my current friends turned out to be gay I wouldn’t disown them, but I’m certainly not going to befriend a known gay
Put one of those little button bandages on your asshole. Then they can’t get in.