Remember Jordan Peterson's video where he said he would rather die than delete his ellen page tweet to become unsuspended from twitter?

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
I dont trust anyone who says they didnt sleep for 28 days because they ingested Apple Cider Vinegar (longest anyones ever stayed awake before the brain simply kills itself is like 8 or 11 days or some shit. I forget. But factually a lie nonetheless) and then goes to Russia to be put in a coma for fucking Valium dependency. Valium weak as fuck. Nigga, we got members on this forum who kicked 10+ mg FLUBROMAZOLAM habits (that would be like 7,000mg of valium daily) at home without being put ina coma. Fuck outta heeeaaaa.

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
Wait you haven't seen this? It's his most deranged video ever. It's exactly like you described but worse.

Holy shit! I never saw this. Jesus Christ. Imagine getting this upset because you got in trouble on Twitter?

Nigga sounds totally unhinged. He has no inner peace, he sounds like he’s minutes from a total nervous breakdown.

Harry Powell

I dont trust anyone who says they didnt sleep for 28 days because they ingested Apple Cider Vinegar (longest anyones ever stayed awake before the brain simply kills itself is like 8 or 11 days or some shit. I forget. But factually a lie nonetheless) and then goes to Russia to be put in a coma for fucking Valium dependency. Valium weak as fuck. Nigga, we got members on this forum who kicked 10+ mg FLUBROMAZOLAM habits (that would be like 7,000mg of valium daily) at home without being put ina coma. Fuck outta heeeaaaa.
Valium is my favorite benzo by far though. In fact it’s probably one of my favorite drugs of all time due to its versatility. Hangovers, comedowns, social situations, sleep needs, i can find a use for it practically anywhere.

A little Valium to take the edge off the 100+ mg of Adderall you Plugged up your ass - A+.

Phish

Valium is my favorite benzo by far though. In fact it’s probably one of my favorite drugs of all time due to its versatility. Hangovers, comedowns, social situations, sleep needs, i can find a use for it practically anywhere.

A little Valium to take the edge off the 100+ mg of Adderall you Plugged up your ass - A+.
Please dont let my post come off as disparging towards Diazepam in any way. Theyre the perfect, not over the top benzo. I loved the ones w the V cutout out the middle but havent seen em ina dogsyear

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Thinking he was smarter than the lamestream medical professionals and their stupid guidelines, he went to Russia to be put in a medically induced coma, so he could just wake up and be fine.
It should be mentioned he claims he was only taking .25mg daily, the most minimum dose you can possibly take. Maybe his daughter even said he was on that low of a dose.

For someone who claims to be an expert in how people think he's kind of retarded to get addicted to Xanax and then lie about how much he was taking.

Phish

It should be mentioned he claims he was only taking .25mg daily, the most minimum dose you can possibly take. Maybe his daughter even said he was on that low of a dose.

For someone who claims to be an expert in how people think he's kind of retarded to get addicted to Xanax and then lie about how much he was taking.
I could withdraw off of .25 Valium with a smile on my face the whole time

Harry Powell

Please dont let my post come off as disparging towards Diazepam in any way. Theyre the perfect, not over the top benzo. I loved the ones w the V cutout out the middle but havent seen em ina dogsyear
What was the super powerful Russian benzo that had its moment back in like ‘08-‘11 - phenazepam? Can’t remember. There was one that was so potent everyone was accidentally overdosing and then ruining their entire life in a benzo haze for like a week+. I used to love reading the trip reports. It was super hypnotic but not overly sedating, so they’d do all kinds of weird shit and get arrested instead of blacking out.

Phish

What was the super powerful Russian benzo that had its moment back in like ‘08-‘11 - phenazepam? Can’t remember. There was one that was so potent everyone was accidentally overdosing and then ruining their entire life in a benzo haze for like a week+. I used to love reading the trip reports. It was super hypnotic but not overly sedating, so they’d do all kinds of weird shit and get arrested instead of blacking out.
4-HO-Phenaz oe 3-HO-Phaz. People were posting month long blackouts and shit hahahaha

Theres new one out “Gidazepam” with the longest known half life of any beno found yet. Just hit the market not long ago. Idk if its super strong or just super long lasting tho.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Years ago I listened to Michael Knowles and Matt Walsh. Knowles because he's really smart and does a good podcast and Walsh because he was kinda funny. Then I realized it was making me miserable. Just listening to these cunts whine about liberals and groomers and trannies. Nothing ever was accomplished. It's just whining. And gay. Just like JP and everyone at the Daily Wire.
G. Edward Griffin makes the best point about Trump: his popularity is only due to him having all the right enemies. "omg he said shit about Hillary and McCain and wants to take down the Federal Reserve! MAGA!" Yeah, and what the fuck did he actually do about it?

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Years ago I listened to Michael Knowles and Matt Walsh. Knowles because he's really smart and does a good podcast and Walsh because he was kinda funny. Then I realized it was making me miserable. Just listening to these cunts whine about liberals and groomers and trannies. Nothing ever was accomplished. It's just whining. And gay. Just like JP and everyone at the Daily Wire.

G. Edward Griffin makes the best point about Trump: his popularity is only due to him having all the right enemies. "omg he said shit about Hillary and McCain and wants to take down the Federal Reserve! MAGA!" Yeah, and what the fuck did he actually do about it?

Disagree. It's not 'I like him because he hates the right people'. Rather it's the logic of the social media era: identity, attention and constant engagement.

BuzzFeed was one of the first websites that truly understood alienated people's desire to form identities online. The founder Jonah Peretti was obsessed with left wing political and cultural theories and used BuzzFeed to test them.

Many of the site's pieces work by letting readers revel in shared traits or experiences: "35 Signs You Went To A Liberal Arts College In The Early ’90s"; "19 Reasons We Are All Actually Every Single Disney Character"; "26 Struggles Only People With Small Bladders Will Understand." "Nobody wants to be a shill for your brand," former BuzzFeed chief creative officer Jeff Greenspan once told New York Magazine for a profile of the company's founder, Jonah Peretti. "But they are happy to share information and content that helps them promote their own identity."

So where did Peretti get that idea? Peretti's academic writings offer one clue. After graduating from UC Santa Cruz in 1996, Peretti published an article in the cultural theory journal Negations entitled "Capitalism and Schizophrenia: Contemporary Visual Culture and the Acceleration of Identity Formation/Dissolution." After the paper was mentioned in New York's Peretti profile, Critical-Theory.com's Eugene Wolters read through it, and found that it more or less lays out (and critiques) BuzzFeed's entire business model—a full decade before the company was founded.

In brief, the paper argues that, going forward, capitalism will need to be constantly producing identities for people to adopt at an ever-increasing rate. And now Peretti's at the helm of a firm that's doing exactly that.

This is why Trump, a highly disturbed retard, was able to become the fucking president. He was controversial and bombastic enough so that people were forced to have a strong opinion about him (for or against). And the more people fought, the stronger they felt about their new for/against Trump-identities. This is why most pro-Trump people still don't care even a little bit that he is a total fucking fraud. It was never about Trump or policy, it's about signalling your identity.

People flock to opportunities to signal their identity like moths, and Trump was the brightest light around. All the online cultural war horseshit is above all else about identity.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Disagree. It's not 'I like him because he hates the right people'. Rather it's the logic of the social media era: identity, attention and constant engagement.

BuzzFeed was one of the first websites that truly understood alienated people's desire to form identities online. The founder Jonah Peretti was obsessed with left wing political and cultural theories and used BuzzFeed to test them.

Many of the site's pieces work by letting readers revel in shared traits or experiences: "35 Signs You Went To A Liberal Arts College In The Early ’90s"; "19 Reasons We Are All Actually Every Single Disney Character"; "26 Struggles Only People With Small Bladders Will Understand." "Nobody wants to be a shill for your brand," former BuzzFeed chief creative officer Jeff Greenspan once told New York Magazine for a profile of the company's founder, Jonah Peretti. "But they are happy to share information and content that helps them promote their own identity."

So where did Peretti get that idea? Peretti's academic writings offer one clue. After graduating from UC Santa Cruz in 1996, Peretti published an article in the cultural theory journal Negations entitled "Capitalism and Schizophrenia: Contemporary Visual Culture and the Acceleration of Identity Formation/Dissolution." After the paper was mentioned in New York's Peretti profile, Critical-Theory.com's Eugene Wolters read through it, and found that it more or less lays out (and critiques) BuzzFeed's entire business model—a full decade before the company was founded.

In brief, the paper argues that, going forward, capitalism will need to be constantly producing identities for people to adopt at an ever-increasing rate. And now Peretti's at the helm of a firm that's doing exactly that.

This is why Trump, a highly disturbed retard, was able to become the fucking president. He was controversial and bombastic enough so that people were forced to have a strong opinion about him (for or against). And the more people fought, the stronger they felt about their new for/against Trump-identities. This is why most pro-Trump people still don't care even a little bit that he is a total fucking fraud. It was never about Trump or policy, it's about signalling your identity.

People flock to opportunities to signal their identity like moths, and Trump was the brightest light around. All the online cultural war horseshit is above all else about identity.
Good points.

I hate to say it, but maybe the powers that be were actually safer under the Trump presidency than they would have been if Hillary won. Hillary wins, it's a disaster, but it may have woken more people up faster to the level of corruption that's going on. The Jeffrey Epstein stuff would've been bigger, for instance. Who knows how compliant people would have been because of the COVID fiasco, too.