Remember Jordan Peterson's video where he said he would rather die than delete his ellen page tweet to become unsuspended from twitter?

G

I don't remember that at all, but I can just picture him giving a serious sermon about how deleting a tweet would be like him killing himself. He'd say the word "bloody" more than once and probably cry at the end.
Wait you haven't seen this? It's his most deranged video ever. It's exactly like you described but worse.

[MEDIA=youtube]UYfKWQqvFac[/MEDIA]

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Same. Ever since he joined The Daily Wire, he's become like a super villain.

Look at that shot at 0:14, Ben Shapiro (jew) in the shadows, celebrating the monster he's created.

Here's where I see this shit going: as soon as a lot of the other sectors of media and news media go under because nobody trusts them any more, these guys will be prominent and then they flip the script and it's the same old (((business as usual))). Whether or not Peterson goes full that, doesn't matter; if he doesn't follow the script, he'll be tossed to the curb.

But I still can't bring myself to totally hate him. I think he's an atheist who totally appreciates the idea of God, but he sees his heroes and contemporaries as also being atheist, so he thinks belief in God is beneath him, and he can't prove He exists because it cannot be measured in a quantitative, empirical, or scientific way. But he's a good guy, I don't have any reason to believe he's malicious.

I also think he's a good guy because he's naturally smart, but his nature is that of a young man who is still wet behind the ears. I think that's why he has a wimpy voice; I can't imagine him disciplining or scolding someone very seriously.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
I don't remember that at all, but I can just picture him giving a serious sermon about how deleting a tweet would be like him killing himself. He'd say the word "bloody" more than once and probably cry at the end.

Ok so let’s say Twitter asks you to delete a Tweet. Well now you’re presented with a choice; and make no mistake - it’s a bloody difficult one.

You delete the tweet and you get your account back. Ok wonderful. But what have you sacrificed for that?? Your very bloody soul, that’s what! And sacrificing your soul, it’s…*wells up*’..it’s not good. I’ve seen a lot of people *voice cracks* go that way and it’s not good.

Ok so that’s one option; and that’s an option you. do. have. But what if you don’t delete the tweet? Well now you don’t have a Twitter account; you feel cut off from the world… but you have your bloody integrity! And let me tell you man - that’s no small thing. Not only that but there are *twiddles fingers* all these other social media platforms to explore; there’s a world of opportunity. And.that’s.what.life.is - opportunity!!

*bursts into tears*

*Joe Rogan sits staring in horror and confusion*

Last edited:

Stent

swatchsticker
Ok so let’s say Twitter asks you to delete a Tweet. Well now you’re presented with a choice; and make no mistake - it’s a bloody difficult one.

You delete the tweet and you get your account account. Ok wonderful. But what have you sacrificed for that?? You’re very bloody soul, that’s what! And sacrificing your soul, it’s…*wells up*’..it’s not good. I’ve seen a lot of people *voice cracks* go that way and it’s not good.

Ok so that’s one option; and that’s an option you. do. have. But what if you don’t delete the tweet? Well now you don’t have a Twitter account; you feel cut off from the world… but you have your bloody integrity! And let me tell you man - that’s no small thing. Not only that but there are *twiddles fingers* all these other social media platforms to explore; there’s a world of opportunity. And.that’s.what.life.is - opportunity!!

*bursts into tears*

*Joe Rogan sits starting in horror and confusion*
There is a clip of him crying on Joe Rogan because of music and dancing. If you misstep in a waltz well then you're in the belly of the beast, and it's a bloody hard place to be...

This man has never had a blowjob from a female. (edit: I meant Jordan but it applies to both)

Last edited:
I 50% love the guy, 50% hate him.
I don't mind the guy; I feel like if someone's flaws can't be seen, then they're probably greater than imagined & deliberately hidden.

My thought on his benzo use: Jordan's obviously a guy who spent years crafting ideas but was thrust (almost involuntarily) into a place where he could promulgate those ideas, but he'd be pushed through a barrage of stupidity & bad intent, he needed armour & benzos became his armour.
He'd probably do well to spend time clear-headed fine-tuning his ideas, but needing a metaphorical defence to perform without receiving damage doesn't bother me.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Jordan Peterson is okay

his only "grift" is his book. However, I use the word "grift" very loosly here because a book isn't really a "grift"

now, that "lions club" gimmick his daughter does-----TOTAL GRIFT

now Back to Jordan, if you can just pick, and choose what you, and not be a total zealot then by all means listen to him. Don't be a sychophant.

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
What's up with this man and his addiction to Xanax that he denies?
Xanax helped him with crippling anxiety but also made him sociopathic enough to become some sort of right wing youtube celebrity. It's not a coincidence that he started poppin' xannies just before he started seeking public fame. As an actual clinical psychologist, he must have known what that shit does long term.

Getting more and more psychotic, someone finally convinced him he had a problem. Being a weak man, he could not go through the required withdrawal process. Thinking he was smarter than the lamestream medical professionals and their stupid guidelines, he went to Russia to be put in a medically induced coma, so he could just wake up and be fine. He got pneumonia and apparently almost died.

Throughout the process, his daughter lied about everything, trying to make papa look slightly less retarded and to promote her equally retarded diet grift. The hyperemotional wreck of a man you see today is the real Jordan Peterson.

G

Here's where I see this shit going: as soon as a lot of the other sectors of media and news media go under because nobody trusts them any more, these guys will be prominent and then they flip the script and it's the same old (((business as usual))). Whether or not Peterson goes full that, doesn't matter; if he doesn't follow the script, he'll be tossed to the curb.

But I still can't bring myself to totally hate him. I think he's an atheist who totally appreciates the idea of God, but he sees his heroes and contemporaries as also being atheist, so he thinks belief in God is beneath him, and he can't prove He exists because it cannot be measured in a quantitative, empirical, or scientific way. But he's a good guy, I don't have any reason to believe he's malicious.

I also think he's a good guy because he's naturally smart, but his nature is that of a young man who is still wet behind the ears. I think that's why he has a wimpy voice; I can't imagine him disciplining or scolding someone very seriously.
Years ago I listened to Michael Knowles and Matt Walsh. Knowles because he's really smart and does a good podcast and Walsh because he was kinda funny. Then I realized it was making me miserable. Just listening to these cunts whine about liberals and groomers and trannies. Nothing ever was accomplished. It's just whining. And gay. Just like JP and everyone at the Daily Wire.