Remember Jimmy’s shitty Vice show where he had Bailey Jay as a cohost

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
The other one was when he bought like $100 of coffee table books for Ozzy. After years of thinking Ozzy knew who he was and they were show business equals Ozzy showed everyone he did not care. He left the gifts in the studio without taking them with him. Opie filmed this and you can clearly see Norton crying. Crying that a celebrity did not acknowledge them.
I always thought this was a bit. He knew Ozzy was going to be making different appearances on both TV and radio that day, why the fuck would you think he's totally cool lugging books from some nobody around with him all day?day? Then I keep remembering we're talking about Jim Jorton here.

IDidThisForYou

Posting in the bakowza
I remember during one of the PFGTV segments, the worm started seriously critiquing Scorch’s set. Not in a funny way, but in a belittling way where he thought he actually knew what he was talking about. It was right around the time he announced the pilot deal. It’s up there with his most faggoty moments.
Jim was always the worst when it came to Scorch segments. OaA and even Sam at least had history with the guy and you could tell enjoyed playing the clips. Jim, on the other hand, was more annoyed they weren’t getting to the Mob wives quicker and insisting that Steve Sweeney really hated Scorch, despite him calling in and saying that wasn’t the case.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
My ultimate trio for the show would have been Cumia, Patrice and Derosa. Since that only happened once, I’d like to point out that the ship steerer made a horrible decision bringing in Norton as third mic. Norton had funny moments of course but he made the show dull as fuck and amplified many of the dull arguments people bitch about toward the end of the show.

He would have been a fine reoccurring guest but getting the cohost role was ridiculous.

G

Imagine turning away from your table at some charity thing you probably don't even want to be at and there's a little bridge troll blinking at you and behind him is a sweaty greaseball Shrek holding a camera.
All in the knowledge that you could be having your balls sucked by a Victoria's Secret model instead.

Convict Wyzz

Enthusiastic about rape
Was Bailey Jay not entertaining? Never saw the show and I've barely heard Bailey Jay's voice.

She was barely featured as I remember. I think I watched the first two episodes and I'm sure he'd already more or less ditched her by the 2nd show. I remember her sitting there awkwardly for the first interview, making cracks about her penis and then Jimmy saying he wanted to marry her.

The whole thing was like some weird fever dream, with the awful low budget set, tiny audience and weird pedo sketches. Very fitting for a man whose career peaked in the mid 2000s.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
She was barely featured as I remember. I think I watched the first two episodes and I'm sure he'd already more or less ditched her by the 2nd show. I remember her sitting there awkwardly for the first interview, making cracks about her penis and then Jimmy saying he wanted to marry her.

The whole thing was like some weird fever dream, with the awful low budget set, tiny audience and weird pedo sketches. Very fitting for a man whose career peaked in the mid 2000s.
I recall that “she” sat uncomfortably in a weird chair and made faces while Jimmy bombed repeatedly. @DiceTomlinson said it best that was a “fever dream”, but not in the fun Eric Andre way. It was aggressively bad and it made me want Jimmy to get bludgeoned by a nigger and bleed out in the NY Subway.

ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
Jimmy's autographed photo fetish is something I can't be angry about.

They're the one thing he truly loves in life, and when he's dying alone in his bed, those photos aren't going to hug him, and that might be the funniest thing Norton ever produced.
On the old sub I mentioned that maybe Jim dreams of a time in his old age, where he’s a legendary King of Comedy in his twilight years, leading an interviewer for CBS Sunday Morning through his house pointing to pictures on the walls. “Aaaaah, and here I am with Ozzy Osbourne. Wonderful man. Quite a reader, believe it or not.”

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches

They're the one thing he truly loves in life, and when he's dying alone in his bed, those photos aren't going to hug him, and that might be the funniest thing Norton ever produced.
Here's a reminder of the little fag's work. As soon as he has the autograph. He couldn't care less for the person. Makes my blood boil. Watch the entirety:

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
What pile of shit that was. No wonder he’s stuck playing dress up at 55 years of age to earn a living.
clumsy attempt at cashing in his fame like the movie mogul casting couch. even with the potential to get a leg in showbiz the women (penis having or otherwise) are still so repulsed they always turn away

WhereWeAt

"The more scribbled the name, the bigger the fame."

-Jim Norton trying to score Viking cock

WhereWeAt

Two of the greatest moments on the show came from his fame obsession. First was when Sirius bought the show tickets to some faggy NY Yankees charity event. The tickets of the event literally said NO PHOTOGRAPHY in bold letters. It was a suit-and-tie event that was something like $25,000 a table where some Yankees showed up and gave speeches and auctioned off stuff for a domestic violence charity or some other group. Norton thought it was all about him though.
Jim and Kenny no doubt wore hoodies and/or t-shirts to this event, compounding how much they didn't belong.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Is this the event Jeter stiffed him at?
Yes this was the famous Jeter rant. Jimmy came in the next day with a Jeter gift basket and tried to break some of the items in it by smashing them on the floor. But he was too uncoordinated and when he went to throw them they slipped out of his hands and fell meekly to the floor with everyone laughing at him for being such a doofus. Even Jimmy himself said it was fitting how pathetic and embarrassing it was for that to happen to him.