Remember chicken fan

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Remember when one of the mods turned out to be Terry Clifford’s son?

That was a “Bruce Willis has been dead this whole time” tier twist.
How the fuck did that come out again I was absent that day

IanHalperin

Hosting Brunch at a Night Club.
I think he just spilled the beans on Mother’s Day one time wi
f7jd5jkdhsy21.jpg

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
I remember when whippinghuskies was complaining about not getting laid for 6 weeks since moving to Spain and everyone was like that's nothing you amateur. Then he found a plump girl at the grocery store, got her pregnant, went to jail for DV, got kicked out of jail for assaulting a nurse, and ended up on court ordered antipsychotics. Good times.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
I remember when whippinghuskies was complaining about not getting laid for 6 weeks since moving to Spain and everyone was like that's nothing you amateur. Then he found a plump girl at the grocery store, got her pregnant, went to jail for DV, got kicked out of jail for assaulting a nurse, and ended up on court ordered antipsychotics. Good times.
I’m going to put a god damn baby inside you !

RedGlareRecipient

Rocketeer
Was he the guy who was really into lentil soup?