• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Regular person advises Niki to leave Fat.

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
*mooby ridge. because he has fat man boobs.
View attachment 143303

totally unrelated but as i was cropping this image i was thinking how it's crazy that he is such a strong state of denial that you can physically see it without knowing anything else about him. at the very least, if you saw this guy in public, you'd think "wow that guy needs to get a bigger shirt, who's he kidding?"
7meatloaf.png

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
*mooby ridge. because he has fat man boobs.
View attachment 143303

totally unrelated but as i was cropping this image i was thinking how it's crazy that he is such a strong state of denial that you can physically see it without knowing anything else about him. at the very least, if you saw this guy in public, you'd think "wow that guy needs to get a bigger shirt, who's he kidding?"

Jesus Christ he’s so fat

Forum Clout
His wife is an unlikeable "woke" jackass. She doesn't come across as especially intelligent, so I wonder if she really is aware of how fatso is responsible for everything that happens to them as a result of him constantly, obsessively picking fights with strangers online and antagonizing and encouraging negative responses to him, and by extension her. Does she follow all of his behavior online and read everything he posts, or does she just take his word for it and not bother to investigate to research the whole story?

We see how he constantly behaves aggressively when his opinions and statements are challenged. His side and opinions are the ONLY ones and there is no debate. No one is permitted to seek out "the other side" for comment or debate him, ever. His dopey wife clearly has low self esteem and possibly very little self respect, so it's possible she simply relents and takes her violent husband's word for it and just goes along with everything because it's the best way to avoid conflict with him and avoid the wrath of his numerous personality disorders.

Or she's just as much of a cunt as he is and doesn't deserve anyone's sympathy. I dunno, just riffin' here.

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
Forum Clout
His wife is an unlikeable "woke" jackass. She doesn't come across as especially intelligent, so I wonder if she really is aware of how fatso is responsible for everything that happens to them as a result of him constantly, obsessively picking fights with strangers online and antagonizing and encouraging negative responses to him, and by extension her. Does she follow all of his behavior online and read everything he posts, or does she just take his word for it and not bother to investigate to research the whole story?

We see how he constantly behaves aggressively when his opinions and statements are challenged. His side and opinions are the ONLY ones and there is no debate. No one is permitted to seek out "the other side" for comment or debate him, ever. His dopey wife clearly has low self esteem and possibly very little self respect, so it's possible she simply relents and takes her violent husband's word for it and just goes along with everything because it's the best way to avoid conflict with him and avoid the wrath of his numerous personality disorders.

Or she's just as much of a cunt as he is and doesn't deserve anyone's sympathy. I dunno, just riffin' here.

I think it's been very clearly demonstrated that if she were the kind of person who challenged him in any way, he wouldn't be able to take it and wouldn't be with her. Ipso fatso.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Whenever Pat actually answers the question of why he responds to everything, he always tells the same lie: "If I stopped responding, they would double and triple down and make things worse, and I know this because that's what happened when I tried to ignore them!!!"

This is a whopper (fat) of a lie for many reasons, but namely there's this to consider: right now, he responds to everything. And right now is as bad as it has ever been for him. Lost lawsuit, facing jail time from a contempt of court hearing, $50k+ in debt, he has been SWATed 40 times by kiwifarmers, tons of Twitter funsters swarming his xeets, Dan Mullen is doing the contact form bit, he has no book deal/standup career/etc, he's reduced to writing the stupidest fucking book idea ever (Tiny Tim), etc. etc.

How could it possibly be worse for him if he switched courses and ignored everything? His xeets and responses are literally, right now, being used against him in court. And he still won't stop. His mental illness is astounding.

patrick is fat

Forum Clout
Whenever Pat actually answers the question of why he responds to everything, he always tells the same lie: "If I stopped responding, they would double and triple down and make things worse, and I know this because that's what happened when I tried to ignore them!!!"

This is a whopper (fat) of a lie for many reasons, but namely there's this to consider: right now, he responds to everything. And right now is as bad as it has ever been for him. Lost lawsuit, facing jail time from a contempt of court hearing, $50k+ in debt, he has been SWATed 40 times by kiwifarmers, tons of Twitter funsters swarming his xeets, Dan Mullen is doing the contact form bit, he has no book deal/standup career/etc, he's reduced to writing the stupidest fucking book idea ever (Tiny Tim), etc. etc.

How could it possibly be worse for him if he switched courses and ignored everything? His xeets and responses are literally, right now, being used against him in court. And he still won't stop. His mental illness is astounding.
good point. before all that, what was the worst thing "his stalkers" did to him? some nigger stealing his laptop is all i can think of. what is this doubling down he speaks of? besides the KFC double down which he is obviously thinking about, of course.

Forum Clout
good point. before all that, what was the worst thing "his stalkers" did to him? some nigger stealing his laptop is all i can think of. what is this doubling down he speaks of? besides the KFC double down which he is obviously thinking about, of course.
Before he was ever on the radar of The Pests, he'd posted photos of his stupid Rustang being vandalized twice. Once someone wrote "DICK" on his rear window, and another time someone shot it up with a BB gun. It's obvious he's just as much an asshole in real life as he is online.

hikomow633

Forum Clout

Sunk cost fallacy, people like this are already far too committed on a course and end up railroading themselves towards catastrophic failure. It's a mix of mental illness, compulsiveness, probably indulgent parents, distorted judgment from daily alcohol abuse, etc etc. These kinds of people never stop on their own accord, they essentially end up being stopped by some external force.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
the best part of this is that he could have just worn a comfy button down hawaiian shirt, because of course he can't just do the normal thing. what a retard. hawaiian shirts on vacation rule.
They take travel pics like every time is their first trip anywhere.

Do they use the 'Drag and Drop a Tard' travel agency?

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout

If he stops engaging, the idiots win. That’s the reason why he won’t ignore trolling. Doing that may stop future harassment, but he doesn’t get to defeat anyone.
Did the rebels ignore the imperial fleet?