• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Regular person advises Niki to leave Fat.

G

Screenshot_20230817-172326_X.jpg

G

Stuff like this will infuriate him more than anything anyone here could do to him. He'll be drinking early today. And by early I mean 9AM instead of his usual 10AM.
Because deep down, if he has any honesty in him at all, he can't explain this one away or blame anyone else. That woman obviously doesn't condone anything that's happening to him, but she recognises her abusive ex in him clearly and definitively. She absolutely has his number and sees him for the complete lunatic he is.

patrick is fat

Forum Clout
Nothing my ex did, and they were extremely smart and adept at the way they did things, made anyone change their minds or become better people.
This really nails it. Pat puts so much effort into correcTing the record and all he's ever done is acquire a (growing) following that laughs at everything he does and $50k in debt and possible jail time. NO ONE has ever been childed on twitter and thought "oh, hm, I guess I better rethink some things, that guy really showed me the error of my ways."

patrick is fat

Forum Clout
Booby Ridge
*mooby ridge. because he has fat man boobs.
Screenshot 2023-08-17 at 2.45.38 PM.png

totally unrelated but as i was cropping this image i was thinking how it's crazy that he is such a strong state of denial that you can physically see it without knowing anything else about him. at the very least, if you saw this guy in public, you'd think "wow that guy needs to get a bigger shirt, who's he kidding?"

Last edited:

DominusOdium

Well, somebody had to be.
Forum Clout
View attachment 143303

totally unrelated but as i was cropping this image i was thinking how it's crazy that he is such a strong state of denial that you can physically see it without knowing anything else about him. at the very least, if you saw this guy in public, you'd think "wow that guy needs to get a bigger shirt, who's he kidding?"
His torso looks like Homer Simpsons profile
54826f71e77fd.image.jpg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
View attachment 143303