• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Regular or former drug users, what’s the best drug you’ve ever done

Freebasing opium off foil gave me the best high I've ever experienced.

LSD, Mushrooms, and DMT are all great too.

Coke, Adderall, Molly, and Meth are never worth the three day headache.

Worst drug has got to be whip-its. 30 second high followed by a 9 hour migraine isn't great value.

Niki's Bull

Strawberry Letter 23
When I was in college I was friends with a guy from Manhattan who grew up with a Wall Street broker that had developed a heroin and gambling habit. One night we were hanging out at his apartment on the Upper West Side when some Puerto Rican chick showed up with a brown plastic bottle that said "Ketamine - For Primate Use Only" on the label. She poured it into a casserole dish and cooked it in the oven, where it turned into a layer of white powder. We took turns snorting it, and ventured outside. At one point my POV left my body and was observing us from above. The most blissful and bewildering experience I have ever had. I would do it every weekend if I could!

Last edited:

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Never got the chance to do a acid tab. Loved shrooms, which I would have again A part from a few cheeky lines of coke (Very rare now). I think the strongest I ever done was Ketamine. I accidentally done a fat line. That could of been a bad trip. I enjoyed doing Speed. Having sex while on speed was the greatest. Who needs a gym.

MDMA could of been my downfall.

G

I've never taken drugs before but I'm curious about mushrooms. What would happen if I took some, put on some peaceful music and just lay on my bed? Would it reorganize my brain cells so I no longer find performative cruelty to be so hilarious?
I've done too many psychedelics to count, and I'm as cruel as ever. Tbh though I've never actually done mushrooms -- just all the manmade stuff like LSD, LSA, 2cb, etc. I doubt mushrooms would turn me into a hippie though.

MDMA makes me "loving" (with after-effects to be a better person) but I'm still intelligent about it. Like on MDMA, I don't suddenly love and respect serial killers -- I still see them as fucked up. So I'm wondering if I did MDMA today, I'd still see Fatrick as a piece of shit. I'm guessing I would. It'd be an interesting experiment.

G

There's nothing gayer than a grown man on mdma... record yourself talking while on ecstasy and then listen the next day with your toe on the trigger.
I've got so many funny stories of me being a homo on MDMA, but it actually never worked out badly for me. I've called everyone in my address book just to chat etc, and they didn't even know I was rolling and would talk to me for ages. Only problem is they still wanna be friends after I've finished rolling, faggots.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
There's nothing gayer than a grown man on mdma... record yourself talking while on ecstasy and then listen the next day with your toe on the trigger.

there's an episode of Portlandia I can't find a direct link to, "late in life drug use." Don't try to youtube it, it just gives a link to some worthless clips. That episode gets it down better than anything else I've seen

Last edited:

Udders

Great food
I've got so many funny stories of me being a homo on MDMA, but it actually never worked out badly for me. I've called everyone in my address book just to chat etc, and they didn't even know I was rolling and would talk to me for ages. Only problem is they still wanna be friends after I've finished rolling, faggots.
God knows what was in it, but a couple times I did ecstasy or MDMA, whatever, I had more wicked and ridiculous visuals than I ever did while tripping. We'd usually do 3-5 pills per session, about 20 years ago for reference.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
there's an episode of Portlandia I can't find a direct link to, "late in life drug use." Don't try to youtube it, it just gives a link to some worthless clips. That episode gets it down better than anything else I've seen

naaht funny

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno

naaht funny

I looked for the relevant clips and couldn't find them. I agree that's not funny. Somewhere in the full episode they got to the business of what it's like being in your 30s and 40s trying to have "drug/trip experiences" and how cringe and self defeating it is. I haven't seen it in years but it was good. I even looked for a torrent link to the episode but couldn't find one so idk how anyone is going to find the full ep, but I maintain it's one of the best portrayals of older fags thinking they can still live (or live forever in regret and seeking to fill in the blank of) that experimentation phase. The message was: you can't

G

I looked for the relevant clips and couldn't find them. I agree that's not funny. Somewhere in the full episode they got to the business of what it's like being in your 30s and 40s trying to have "drug/trip experiences" and how cringe and self defeating it is. I haven't seen it in years but it was good. I even looked for a torrent link to the episode but couldn't find one so idk how anyone is going to find the full ep, but I maintain it's one of the best portrayals of older fags thinking they can still live (or live forever in regret and seeking to fill in the blank of) that experimentation phase. The message was: you can't
I haven't done psychedelics since my mid-20s but I plan to do them again throughout my entire life. I don't know why the message of Portlandia was against that, if I'm reading what you're saying right. Fuck that show, I love drugs.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain

samesies!