• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Regular or former drug users, what’s the best drug you’ve ever done

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Probably high grade MDMA, we used to get it posted over from a guy in Belgium. One bomb of it would get you absolutely fucked for 8-9 hours, i hate stimulants/uppers, but high grade/pure MDMA isn't cut with amphetamines and all that other shit, so it isn't really a stimulant imo.. it's just intense euphoria.

It was nice but i would only take it on rare occasions because it could be overpowering, you couldn't take it and chill out with your friends.. you would be writhing around on a sofa all night.

I had some excellent LSD back in the day, the real shit, back when Deadheads always had tons of good acid. Acid was always so hit or miss, sometimes you'd get that mildly trippy speedy shit, then other times you'd get the really mind-blowing stuff. Cheap, too, typically $4 a hit, 3 for $10, even less if you bought more.

G

Probably high grade MDMA, we used to get it posted over from a guy in Belgium. One bomb of it would get you absolutely fucked for 8-9 hours, i hate stimulants/uppers, but high grade/pure MDMA isn't cut with amphetamines and all that other shit, so it isn't really a stimulant imo.. it's just intense euphoria.

It was nice but i would only take it on rare occasions because it could be overpowering, you couldn't take it and chill out with your friends.. you would be writhing around on a sofa all night.
Yeah, I did good quality Mudma once or twice and it was great. Just gentle and attentive love and understanding for everyone and everything around you. Like top notch coke, it's the opposite of what's advertised. Pure coke doesn't turn you into a chatterbox. That's the speed most street coke is cut with. Ditto with gay huggy street MDMA. Real cocaine turns you into a silent, smiling, fuck-ready demi-god for 30 minutes. Real molly turns you into Jesus for a couple of hours.

G

Yeah, I did good quality Mudma once or twice and it was great. Just gentle and attentive love and understanding for everyone and everything around you. Like top notch coke, it's the opposite of what's advertised. Pure coke doesn't turn you into a chatterbox. That's the speed most street coke is cut with. Ditto with gay huggy street MDMA. Real cocaine turns you into a silent, smiling, fuck-ready demi-god for 30 minutes. Real molly turns you into Jesus for a couple of hours.
I've talked to regular drug users who cant even properly describe coke or mdma because theyve spent their whole lives getting ripped off, and they dont even realize it.

G

I'd fuck around wit da coKayyynnee back in the day. And believe me we did some coke. If your comfortable with who your with and having a good time its alot of fun but I started to hate the way you feel the next day more than I liked the party.

Best drug I've tried was Percocet. Shit was too good, I knew I had to be careful and really space it out and it was never really a problem. Once/twice a week for a few months at worst, haven't seen it in years. Feeling was just purely content with everything.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Percs. They are my favorite and I have zero interest in trying anything harder than that. These faggots who take 1 or 2 refills after breaking a leg and then running to find heroin after they run out are fucking retarded faggots. Learn to have some sort of self moderation.