Redhead appreciation thread

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
That's the lack of a soul

Still would though, soul or no soul:

faye-reagan-nude (1).jpg

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
They've got a different smell to other white women. Not unpleasant but definitely noticeable. I'm talking about the freckled pale Celt type of redhead not the auburn Jewish type. Same thing for genuine blondes - blonde pube blondes. Kind of a milky smell.
Lol! I could not agree more with this post. In my experience, redheads definitely DO have a unique essence to them. As early as kindergarten, I had a crush on a redheaded girl named Julia (my mom still has photos of us together holding hands, haha) and I remember her having a slight musty smell…like when you open up an old book in the library that hasn’t been opened since 1978. I for some reason like it. I guess kinda like how coal burners and oil drillers are attracted to niggers’ bo/musk. Years later, I was fucking this ginger gal that also had that smell. I even had a super cute ginger coworker named Amber a few years ago and I creepily snuck a whiff of her hoodie she had hanging in the break room and I swear I experienced the same exact musty aroma and it took me back.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Lol! I could not agree more with this post. In my experience, redheads definitely DO have a unique essence to them. As early as kindergarten, I had a crush on a redheaded girl named Julia (my mom still has photos of us together holding hands, haha) and I remember her having a slight musty smell…like when you open up an old book in the library that hasn’t been opened since 1978. I for some reason like it. I guess kinda like how coal burners and oil drillers are attracted to niggers’ bo/musk. Years later, I was fucking this ginger gal that also had that smell. I even had a super cute ginger coworker named Amber a few years ago and I creepily snuck a whiff of her hoodie she had hanging in the break room and I swear I experienced the same exact musty aroma and it took me back.
Would you say their scent is intoxicating? :image_9249:

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
I normally like your take on things @Brian_Gilgore, this is an odd one. To each their own. 🤷 More beautiful ginger babes for me.

The last redhead I was with was psycho so who knows. She was the kind of retarded to have smoke sessions on Facebook live and wanted to get fucked in the ass while sleeping. She stole like $100 from me too the fucking bitch

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
The last redhead I was with was psycho so who knows. She was the kind of retarded to have smoke sessions on Facebook live and wanted to get fucked in the ass while sleeping. She stole like $100 from me too the fucking bitch

Hook a brotherman up with this chicks number

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
They've got a different smell to other white women. Not unpleasant but definitely noticeable. I'm talking about the freckled pale Celt type of redhead not the auburn Jewish type. Same thing for genuine blondes - blonde pube blondes. Kind of a milky smell.

Damn that takes me back. I dated this chubby blonde (fake) and she always had this very faint clean but milky smell. She never stank. Pussy was always clean, never even vinegary. But always this very very faint milk smell.

She had severe borderline personality disorder. Probably the only woman I’ve ever felt anything close to real love or respect for.