Reddit thread about FBI, the database, and being swatted over 40 times.

DrTorqueCarlisi

Defendant/Debtor
Though I did notice this one seemingly impartial observer who knows exactly enough about Patrick (even if they didn't spell his last name right):

This isn't the first time Thomlinson has been on the news over stalking stuff.

Thomlinson has bragged about he likes starting fights online. He has proudly described himself as a "drunk with anger problems" and brags about being in barfights. He has said that people deserve to be raped. He has told people that he raped their mother. He has threatened to beat the shit out of people because he's a "real life tough guy." Thomlinson brought one of his stalkers to court and the judge said he didn't have a leg to stand on because he was fighting back and forth with the guy through texts, threatening him, etc

Thomlinson has stated that he "can't let the idiots win" and spends hours a day responding to every text that he's sent and every message on twitter.

From looking at the guy's twitter in the past, he's a complete fucking asshole to everybody that doesn't immediately agree with him. He's even rude to the people who do agree.
Not to mention, about ten years ago Thomlinson was arrested for threatening to kill his ex-wife and their child. Due to this, he agreed to sign away any and all rights as a father.

From behaving like this online, he has attracted unsavory people that are as pig-headed and as willing to start shit as himself. It's a joke to these people. You can't win an argument with a person who's arguing for fun.

Does Thomlinson deserve all of this? Probably not. But the man is not an innocent cherub. He's a shit stirrer who attracted the wrong crowd and now regrets it.

Last edited:

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Though I did notice this one seemingly impartial observer who knows exactly enough about Patrick (even though they didn't spell his last name right):

Thomlinson has bragged about he likes starting fights online. He has proudly described himself as a "drunk with anger problems" and brags about being in barfights. He has said that people deserve to be raped. He has told people that he raped their mother. He has threatened to beat the shit out of people because he's a "real life tough guy." Thomlinson brought one of his stalkers to court and the judge said he didn't have a leg to stand on because he was fighting back and forth with the guy through texts, threatening him, etc

Thomlinson has stated that he "can't let the idiots win" and spends hours a day responding to every text that he's sent and every message on twitter.

From looking at the guy's twitter in the past, he's a complete fucking asshole to everybody that doesn't immediately agree with him. He's even rude to the people who do agree.
Not to mention, about ten years ago Thomlinson was arrested for threatening to kill his ex-wife and their child. Due to this, he agreed to sign away any and all rights as a father.

From behaving like this online, he has attracted unsavory people that are as pig-headed and as willing to start shit as himself. It's a joke to these people. You can't win an argument with a person who's arguing for fun.

Does Thomlinson deserve all of this? Probably not. But the man is not an innocent cherub. He's a shit stirrer who attracted the wrong crowd and now regrets it.

couldn't have summed it up better myself. something like this should be the default reply when dealing with normals.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Reddit is notorious for a lack of fact checking, much like the average news outlet. I'm a little busy but perhaps someone else could peek in on the conversation.

I read one of his books, saw him on Twitter and said I liked the book. I knew nothing else about him at the time.

I received death threats over that one tweet, and was followed and harraswd by 50+ accounts for a year before I just deleted that Twitter account.

He's terrible, and the people following him are terrible.

Who might this be?

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Though I did notice this one seemingly impartial observer who knows exactly enough about Patrick (even if they didn't spell his last name right):

That is one of the most dead on civilian assessments of Patrick I've seen. It's easy to get caught up in the details of his many Ls so it gets difficult to bring people into the loop.
Pathological shit stirrer who regrets stirring the wrong shit is a perfect summary. I love it when casual observers broadly confirm all the little details about Patrick that I worry get lost in minutiae.
My mrs bought up the FBI swatter list in conversation so I showed her the news report. Her impartial assessment was that he looks fucking unhinged like he's on drugs, and Niki looks like a broken woman from putting up with Patrick's shit.

DrTorqueCarlisi

Defendant/Debtor
That is one of the most dead on civilian assessments of Patrick I've seen. It's easy to get caught up in the details of his many Ls so it gets difficult to bring people into the loop.
Pathological shit stirrer who regrets stirring the wrong shit is a perfect summary. I love it when casual observers broadly confirm all the little details about Patrick that I worry get lost in minutiae.
My mrs bought up the FBI swatter list in conversation so I showed her the news report. Her impartial assessment was that he looks fucking unhinged like he's on drugs, and Niki looks like a broken woman from putting up with Patrick's shit.

Here's a little detail that always gets left out of the narrative. He took his bride to a death camp on their honeymoon, then later publicly flirted with another woman on Twitter and asked to hang out with her.

Peeza gahbich.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Everyone in that thread assumes the calls are made in the US. If they are coming from some protected country then what? I think its good that they are trying to set up a way to isolate where the calls are coming from since its been happening a lot in the last couple years and seems to be used to stir up the political scene now. Im really interested to see who is behind most of them.

CruisinColin

The entire thread has been locked and the comment chain that this was in has been removed.

peckafacce

Farted in Nikis pussy

Spot on except he doesn’t regret it. He loved the attention. He’s even more of a nobody without it

FAGGOTS
Screenshot-from-2023-07-02-13-31-06.png