Reddit Faggots Got Ukrainian Soldiers Killed

G

You're a pretty smart guy, but overall this was an ignorant opinion of the wars we've fought.

"WW2 they lurked until the adversaries could barely stand up and then they came in to collect the spoils of War."

Do you really believe this?
Absolutely. You're a Britfag right? Well, as a Canuck...Churchill was our faggot.

The Americans waited until the British had to basically mortgage away their empire fighting Hitler, before it swooped in. Had the US gone in from the get in 1939...Britannia would still be in India, South Africa, Singapore, etc today. No doubt about it.

The best soldiers the West produced, pound for pound, were the White Rhodesians (Zimbabwe).

They're a relic of history, why? You guessed it...American libs peddling rhetoric and media support for commie nigger orc armies. These were pure hate-filled Marxists who were killing their own niggers for being gardeners for White families etc, forget about what they were doing to the White farmholders.

Britain's army is small and specialized, it's literally like Greater Chicago Police Dep't, in equivalent budget/power projection, sorry bro. Europe is weak (again, cuz of a good century of World Wars taking out their best and brightest).

G

Oops I think I mistook you for "Buttfucker" my bad. @Bubbler .

America finnessed the British Empire...took all the spoils from the Brits/Europe fighting hitler. Undeniable fact.

Now keep in mind the British Empire were doing underhanded shit to America from its inception, upto and including creating "Mormonism" as a fifth columnist force, aswell as trying to influence the American civil war in its favor.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Oops I think I mistook you for "Buttfucker" my bad.
Nah, Europe is weak compared to it's former glory. It has been for decades, it's an inconvenient truth. The faggots in the E.U basically pimped their respective countries out to the U.S in regards to relying on their military, which the U.S was more than happy about, it's like a drug dealer getting some whore addicted to his product so he has complete control over her. Which in hindsight is pretty hilarious because the U.S military is incompetent and their government isn't to be trusted. A lot of good gear gets manufactured over here, so it isn't beyond the realm of possibility that eventually the European nations can become self sufficient again and bump up their militaries.

I have a Rhodesian flag upstairs somewhere.

G

Absolutely. You're a Britfag right? Well, as a Canuck...Churchill was our faggot.

The Americans waited until the British had to basically mortgage away their empire fighting Hitler, before it swooped in. Had the US gone in from the get in 1939...Britannia would still be in India, South Africa, Singapore, etc today. No doubt about it.

The best soldiers the West produced, pound for pound, were the White Rhodesians (Zimbabwe).

They're a relic of history, why? You guessed it...American libs peddling rhetoric and media support for commie nigger orc armies. These were pure hate-filled Marxists who were killing their own niggers for being gardeners for White families etc, forget about what they were doing to the White farmholders.

Britain's army is small and specialized, it's literally like Greater Chicago Police Dep't, in equivalent budget/power projection, sorry bro. Europe is weak (again, cuz of a good century of World Wars taking out their best and brightest).

You do know that America was fighting the Japanese before they entered the European War, right?

G

You do know that America was fighting the Japanese before they entered the European War, right?
Japan was hyped up as these militant fascists but they were just desperate AF and 2nd tier. Ppl dont realize how 'expensive' the rape of Nanking and occupying Manchuria etc was for them. They were starved for fuel and natural resources (cuz of US led blockades). Why did the US 'lure' Japanese into futile kamikaze jihads on Pear Harbor? Because it was already over for them at that point. The US knew. The Japanese stategem was basically "guys, this is our last hurrah, they dont know we're starving, let's scare these Yanks, they're not gonna bother with thousand mile theaters in the Pacific, lets show them we aint afraid to DIE!" But the Americans KNEW this was their mindset, and wanted them to do it.

Also, again they wanted the spoils of war for them, so the Americans, once kicking out the Japanese from Indonesia (Dutch East Indies) and French Indochina (Vietnam), it's not like they returned those possessions to their rightful owners (Netherlands and the French). Nope, they basically 'granted independence' to them and then installed hardline dictators thru the CIA.

Occupying Japan would have been an easy mop up job, but casualties werent worth it, hence the "nukes". Japan did not need to be nuked

Hiroshima/Nagasaki was a 'message' to Stalin and not really about securing victory againsy Japan.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Japan was hyped up as these militant fascists but they were just desperate AF and 2nd tier. Ppl dont realize how 'expensive' the rape of Nanking and occupying Manchuria etc was for them. They were starved for fuel and natural resources (cuz of US led blockades). Why did the US 'lure' Japanese into futile kamikaze jihads on Pear Harbor? Because it was already over for them at that point. The US knew. The Japanese stategem was basically "guys, this is our last hurrah, they dont know we're starving, let's scare these Yanks, they're not gonna bother with thousand mile theaters in the Pacific, lets show them we aint afraid to DIE!" But the Americans KNEW this was their mindset, and wanted them to do it.

Also, again they wanted the spoils of war for them, so the Americans, once kicking out the Japanese from Indonesia (Dutch East Indies) and French Indochina (Vietnam), it's not like they returned those possessions to their rightful owners (Netherlands and the French). Nope, they basically 'granted independence' to them and then installed hardline dictators thru the CIA.

Occupying Japan would have been an easy mop up job, but casualties werent worth it, hence the "nukes". Japan did not need to be nuked

Hiroshima/Nagasaki was a 'message' to Stalin and not really about securing victory againsy Japan.
It would not have been “easy”. America didn’t want to be involved in WW2 our faggot leaders did. So yeah less casualties the better. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-53763059
They were completely brainwashed. You guys are unequivocally our dependents. Yet, you have the audacity to say shit about us. I can understand Euro fags talking shit. Not canucks. Learn your place. Nice city placement, stupid.
https://www.howderfamily.com/blog/canada-close-to-the-border/

G

It would not have been “easy”. America didn’t want to be involved in WW2 our faggot leaders did. So yeah less casualties the better. [URL]https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-53763059[/URL]
They were completely brainwashed. You guys are unequivocally our dependents. Yet, you have the audacity to say shit about us. I can understand Euro fags talking shit. Not canucks. Learn your place. Nice city placement, stupid.
[URL]https://www.howderfamily.com/blog/canada-close-to-the-border/[/URL]
Canada is beta butt there is some underlying 'hidden hand' protecting our dominion dont ever think otherwise, Canada is owned by Hudson Bay Company (subsidiary of City of London that owns British East India Corp and other) the same ppl who brought you the Mormons and Joseph Smith, to stab you from the west and also control many aspects of the CIA, which isnt really answerable to your fed governmnet. We also kick out/expel 5th columnists like the Cajuns and you absorb them because our TPTB (the Crown) are ruthless...

There is something inexplicable about Canada's existence, ppl need to look at War of 1812 again. Makes no sense why it hasnt been absorbed by the Continental United States, except something prevents you from doing it!

Mexico for eg your Texans went as far south as Mexico city during the alamo beefs but they were wise enough not incorporating dearth of hostile and alien Hispanics into their realm, but Canada was basically runaway WASP loyalists and French Fur traders/Lumberjacks. Why didnt you guys take it during your expansions?

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Canada is beta butt there is some underlying 'hidden hand' protecting our dominion dont ever think otherwise, Canada is owned by Hudson Bay Company (subsidiary of City of London that owns British East India Corp and other) the same ppl who brought you the Mormons and Joseph Smith, to stab you from the west and also control many aspects of the CIA, which isnt really answerable to your fed governmnet. We also kick out/expel 5th columnists like the Cajuns and you absorb them because our TPTB (the Crown) are ruthless...

There is something inexplicable about Canada's existence, ppl need to look at War of 1812 again. Makes no sense why it hasnt been absorbed by the Continental United States, except something prevents you from doing it!

Mexico for eg your Texans went as far south as Mexico city during the alamo beefs but they were wise enough not incorporating dearth of hostile and alien Hispanics into their realm, but Canada was basically runaway loyalists and french fags. Why didnt you guys take it in your expansions?
I was waiting for the “We burned down your White House!!!” horse shit. We could mow you all down in a second. We can’t even get Puerto Rico to be a state. Not everything is a long term global conspiracy. Incompetency is the biggest factor in a lot of it. Realistically making Canada ours isn’t worth the effort. You would provide very little. While costing us more. Economics isn’t “hidden hand” it’s quite open. War with 1st world nations would cause distribution and global ramifications. Not worth it. You benefit greatly for your geopolitical location, yet you feel like you have the right to shit to talk the reason you benefit. I don’t support the US or any government. I’ve been quite open about it. Stop thinking canada has a place in this world other than Americas hat.

G

I was waiting for the “We burned down your White House!!!” horse shit. We could mow you all down in a second. We can’t even get Puerto Rico to be a state. Not everything is a long term global conspiracy. Incompetency is the biggest factor in a lot of it. Realistically making Canada ours isn’t worth the effort. You would provide very little. While costing us more. Economics isn’t “hidden hand” it’s quite open. War with 1st world nations would cause distribution and global ramifications. Not worth it. You benefit greatly for your geopolitical location, yet you feel like you have the right to shit to talk the reason you benefit. I don’t support the US or any government. I’ve been quite open about it. Stop thinking canada has a place in this world other than Americas hat.
Yeah all the Nickel, Manganese, Potassium in the Northern Territories, Cobalt, Shale Oil Sands in Alberta...bro we just like Russia, we have our own friggin Siberia to toy with. Enough Lumber/softwood/hardoowd that everyone here can have 3 log cabins built for them. Only thing we lack is population depth. Like I said, there are 'hidden hands' slicing up turf and you have the 48th parallel stopping Yankeeism imposing himself here. You want this goodness,.

Anyway we are the same ppl, I'm speaking about the management/governments too. Again, The Crown expelled French Catholics (Acadians) took their land, and they had to start over w/ nothing in Lousiana, when did your government ever expell Whites? There is a callous ruthlessness to the Hudson Bay/British East India Corp./city of London inc.

Also you are right it is beneficial to have the most powerful military in teh world, but until Trump, Canada was basically like Israel getting all the frutis from your protection and not chipping in, until Trump made a big deal out of NATO members '"carrying their weight from now on". We were basically laughing at you, providing us security for nothing.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Yeah all the Nickel, Manganese, Potassium in the Northern Territories, Cobalt, Shale Oil Sands in Alberta...bro we just like Russia, we have our own friggin Siberia to toy with. Enough Lumber/softwood/hardoowd that everyone here can have 3 log cabins built for them. Only thing we lack is population depth. Like I said, there are 'hidden hands' slicing up turf and you have the 48th parallel stopping Yankeeism imposing himself here. You want this goodness,.

Anyway we are the same ppl, I'm speaking about the management/governments too. Again, The Crown expelled French Catholics (Acadians) took their land, and they had to start over w/ nothing in Lousiana, when did your government ever expell Whites? There is a callous ruthlessness to the Hudson Bay/British East India Corp./city of London inc.

Also you are right it is beneficial to have the most powerful military in teh world, but until Trump, Canada was basically like Israel getting all the frutis from your protection and not chipping in, until Trump made a big deal out of NATO members '"carrying their weight from now on". We were basically laughing at you, providing us security for nothing.
This I can agree upon. We also have tons of untapped resources, but much like your government, we steal everyone else’s then pretend we’re good guys. I’ve had to deal with a lot of canucks talking shit to me while they’re in America. Shopping because it’s fucking cheaper than staying in their country. I don’t get the unwarranted arrogance towards us, when Canada is pretty much just America, but only benefits from our existence. If we lowered our military capacity half your shit would be fucked up immediately. It’s very niggerish. Which I find annoying.

G

This I can agree upon. We also have tons of untapped resources, but much like your government, we steal everyone else’s then pretend we’re good guys. I’ve had to deal with a lot of canucks talking shit to me while they’re in America. Shopping because it’s fucking cheaper than staying in their country. I don’t get the unwarranted arrogance towards us, when Canada is pretty much just America, but only benefits from our existence. If we lowered our military capacity half your shit would be fucked up immediately. It’s very niggerish. Which I find annoying.
My bad, honestly I keep forgetting our media hypes up the "big bully neighbor" trope. You're right there is something smug and arroganT in an unwarranted way, I keep getting caught off guard when Americans find it annoying. I always think you guys also get the same psyop about your gov which is a retarded assumption. We also low key think you should look up to us, but why? You're always a higher GDP/capita and richer than us.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
ukraine posts are so full of cringe. Most are there to post the same fertilizer/sunflower post, people thinking they are fighting in the war because they post in a subreddit or some cute "tee hee" comment. A bunch of people just trying to farm upvotes on the same unoriginal comments for photos of dead people. Its like there are some people that dont realize the gravity of this war. These armchair generals all need to be sent to front lines with their hot takes.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
My bad, honestly I keep forgetting our media hypes up the "big bully neighbor" trope. You're right there is something smug and arroganT in an unwarranted way, I keep getting caught off guard when Americans find it annoying. I always think you guys also get the same psyop about your gov which is a retarded assumption. We also low key think you should look up to us, but why? You're always a higher GDP/capita and richer than us.
If I had the answer to that question it would have saved me from a lot of annoying conversations. I feel like you guys fancy yourself European more than American. Despite the fact unless you speak French there’s not much of a discernible difference. You’ve held onto your roots more than we have for sure. You still have more in common with us at this point, however.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Keep in mind what am about to say applies to Canadian/Brit forces 10x fold so no offense intended:

USA military cant fight for shit. Never did. Both WW1 and WW2 they lurked until the adversaries could barely stand up and then they came in to collect the spoils of War. D-day was literally a 'blimp' in the big picture and right at the end when Adolf was using 16 year olds in the front lines.
Except, you know turning the Germans back from north africa and fighting them through Sicily and into Italy, fighting the Japanese and doing most of the heavy lifting there, Sure.

So we were supposed to fight to maintain YOUR empire. Fuck Off. Like you lot would have done the same for anyone else. It's not our fault a fat alcoholic was the best leader you had.
Oops I think I mistook you for "Buttfucker" my bad. @Bubbler .

America finnessed the British Empire...took all the spoils from the Brits/Europe fighting hitler. Undeniable fact.

Now keep in mind the British Empire were doing underhanded shit to America from its inception, upto and including creating "Mormonism" as a fifth columnist force, aswell as trying
And don't forget using the the native tribes as allies in the western frontier to stop settlers from joining the Colonials against the british. A lot of the reason the prairie niggers got treated so bad after is because they let the Bongs use them as puppets and got what they deserved

Also No, it wasn't over for the japs by the time they attacked pearl harbor. They needed fuel, which was going to force them to go after the Philippines, and trigger the US entering the war against them. They had no choice but to open up another front against us or run out of fuel so they attacked to weaken the US and improve their chances of victory as much as they could.

Last edited:
G

So we were supposed to fight to maintain YOUR empire. Fuck Off. Like you lot would have done the same for anyone else. It's not our fault a fat alcoholic was the best leader you had.
LOL, tbh I think Churchill was an American plant. His mom was American, and everything he did benefitted your foreign policies from Woodrow Wilson upto Franklin Roosevelt. It was bound to happen...Churchill was responsible for the Pound Sterling getting replaced with the US dollar as the world reserve currency.

The world was at its best when British Empire was supreme, we were cultivating scientific discoveries there were inventions and innovations left and right, the kikes had no hand in anything besides finance, not culture nada unlike now. Benjamin Franklin even Thomas Edision etc was a product of the industrial revolution that started in England and Scotland.

Every nigger, streetshitter, mongoloid etc assumed by 'default' that Whites were supreme and had to be 'taught' they were equal to us. Look at our situation now? We're basically the butt of jokes and minorities feel entitled to lecture and shame us for our excellence.

Operation Canadian Bacon is on reserve for this situation.