Reddit Faggots Got Ukrainian Soldiers Killed

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
Would have put this into other threads but it really deserves its own.

a5fb88661f85c1eb.jpeg

1a15499eacae7b10.jpg
a440eff6f1851577.jpg

G

There has to be a Yin to that Yang. I mean, if its real, there is no way people with cheetos stained fingertips chilling and vaping are causing death and destruction basically just oopsie-doodling and lol oh well-ing and shrugging shoulders on to the next r/topic. There has to be consequences, that's just how the universe works.

These stories are also pushed by the (((pro-Putin contrarians))) to fuck with ukrainian morale. ("pant shitting tards just loffing got you killed, whats the point maaaaaaaan").

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
There has to be a Yin to that Yang. I mean, if its real, there is no way people with cheetos stained fingertips chilling and vaping are causing death and destruction basically just oopsie-doodling and lol oh well-ing and shrugging shoulders on to the next r/topic. There has to be consequences, that's just how the universe works.

These stories are also pushed by the (((pro-Putin contrarians))) to fuck with ukrainian morale. ("pant shitting tards just loffing got you killed, whats the point maaaaaaaan").
What does that say about me that I want this to be true in the worst way?

If some faggot actor can put a flag on a pole and 4chan finds it then it's not hard to believe the Russian army can drop some bombs on a barracks.

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Reddit faggots don’t know shit about operational security. All I do is shit post about a fat faggot so who gives a shit, but these idiots are fighting a super power.

this video is worth watching. The west spending two decades fighting a sub par appointment has not been beneficial to us learning much about modern warfare.

G

Reddit faggots don’t know shit about operational security. All I do is shit post about a fat faggot so who gives a shit, but these idiots are fighting a super power.

[MEDIA=youtube]_CMby_WPjk4[/MEDIA]
Keep in mind what am about to say applies to Canadian/Brit forces 10x fold so no offense intended:

USA military cant fight for shit. Never did. Both WW1 and WW2 they lurked until the adversaries could barely stand up and then they came in to collect the spoils of War. D-day was literally a 'blimp' in the big picture and right at the end when Adolf was using 16 year olds in the front lines.

Its good at bombing, evacuating defenseless people (French-Indian Wars, Trail of Tears, Kingdom of Hawaii, Spanish-American war was also when the Spics were on their death-knell, Vietnam, Iraq Afghanistan, you name it.

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Keep in mind what am about to say applies to Canadian/Brit forces 10x fold so no offense intended:

USA military cant fight for shit. Never did. Both WW1 and WW2 they lurked until the adversaries could barely stand up and then they came in to collect the spoils of War. D-day was literally a 'blimp' in the big picture and right at the end when Adolf was using 16 year olds in the front lines.

Its good at bombing, evacuating defenseless people (French-Indian Wars, Trail of Tears, Kingdom of Hawaii, Spanish-American war was also when the Spics were on their death-knell, Vietnam, Iraq Afghanistan, you name it.
I still like to believe that Texans always move them

G

You're a pretty smart guy, but overall this was an ignorant opinion of the wars we've fought.

"WW2 they lurked until the adversaries could barely stand up and then they came in to collect the spoils of War."

Do you really believe this?

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!

With all due respect, British & Canadian troops are generally regarded as being very well trained and competent. The U.S military is the one often referred to as "all the gear, no idea". Bear in mind though it's been almost 80 years since first world nations with capable military capabilities have been to war with each other. So maybe everyone has gone soft from shooting at goat herders in flip flops.