Redbar Heralds The Demise of Count Leatherface’s “Chomo Media” Empire

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
I have to agree. I’ll never be a payfag to anyone. I don’t knock anyone who does but with the plethora of free entertainment I don’t feel like I should pay to hear someone say “nigger” or “kike” uncensored. I also barely ever got paid for creative shit I did/recorded for years and worked a real career, so fuck supplementing digital pyramid scheme bums.

Maybe buy some merch once in a while for someone I really like but the buck stops there.

Redbar is very talented and witty but the incessant try hard explosions are annoying and he can ramble on/pause too much and have 20-40 mins worth of filler before you know it.

Btw, do you or anyone else find it odd that Plucked Chicken Head Nana The Nigger Hanger has literally not said one word to/about Jim Fagworm and his live in, hulking rapist Barbie doll?

No congratulations. No “Jimmy, you and Nikki come on the podcast before I move to SC with my beard!” Nothing. It’s very odd, especially since Nana’s cable tv station is closing soon anyway so there will no longer be a need to hide his trans attractions.

It’s okay Nana. We know Black Lives Matter and to protect trans kids!
I mentioned this awhile ago about Jimmy too. It's so strange. Even opie mentioned the lovely nuptials

Niggercuntkikefaggot

Hold my hand, dude
1713041088220.png
Charleston in South Carolina is one of the cities sinking at the fastest rate, with the ground subsiding by 0.16 inches every year. (Image credit: NASA Earth Observatory images by Lauren Dauphin, using data from Ohenhen, Leonard O., et al. (2023))
SINK NANA SINK.

I mentioned this awhile ago about Jimmy too. It's so strange. Even opie mentioned the lovely nuptials
Maybe they had a private falling out. They haven’t really collabed publicly in two years? More?

Nana is prob jealous that Worm still has about a mil left somehow (or at least 400k) while he’s having to sell Klan memorabilia and hair plugs. He’s also resentful that pot-bellied Worm gets his rectum blasted out nightly by the giant, ugly, air-headed Nordic man girl and his huge she cock of Aryan annihilation, while all Nana has is a muscly beard familiar to prepare his daily coffin.

I could also see Nana having serious resentments towards Wormy for basically rejecting doing his show, full or part time, in any capacity, which quite frankly probably would have saved it entirely, if not driven up profits for many years. Worm, being the coward he is though, took the safe way and stuck with that hideous troll Sam the talentless, out of fear of “offending people” and losing his several hundred bands a year initial salary.