Redbar clip recommendations?

I'll try but the way this fucking guy just rambles on and on and takes shots at my favorite comedians really grinds my gears!
Two things to keep in mind: 1) your favorite comedians are fools and deserve to be mocked, and 2) the reason Redbar work so well is that everything about him—the pettiness, goofy ass hypebeast outfits, the stupid soundboard effects after every sentence, I could go on—it’s all a brilliantly engineered bit that’s been tailored to get under peoples’ skin and force reactions from his fools gallery.

“Give it a year” is a meme because at some point it just clicks that he’s an s-tier ironist who can read someone’s deepest flaws and failures from a 2 minute clip and punch WAY above his weight class to make multimillionaire comedians cope and seethe at the mere mention of his name despite being a literal nobody who doesn’t even have a wikipedia page.

TLDR this kike is a one-man O&A subreddit.

Last edited:
It’s better that he’s not. He’s a jew so he’d probably just shill Scarsclub which is grossly overpriced. More expensive than Apple Music and Spotify by da way.
The actual value proposition of paying for Scarsclub is that it buys you access to the private Facebook group that almost hits old school /r/opieandanthony levels of mischief (read: targeted harassment).

Fortified Wine

Sweet liquor eases the pain
It’s better that he’s not. He’s a jew so he’d probably just shill Scarsclub which is grossly overpriced. More expensive than Apple Music and Spotify by da way.

Cheaper than the sum of how many albums those evil bullshit "services" help you steal though.

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
The actual value proposition of paying for Scarsclub is that it buys you access to the private Facebook group that almost hits old school /r/opieandanthony levels of mischief (read: targeted harassment).
Man is your reading off.
Two things to keep in mind: 1) your favorite comedians are fools and deserve to be mocked, and 2) the reason Redbar work so well is that everything about him—the pettiness, goofy ass hypebeast outfits, the stupid soundboard effects after every sentence, I could go on—it’s all a brilliantly engineered bit that’s been tailored to get under peoples’ skin and force reactions from his fools gallery.

“Give it a year” is a meme because at some point it just clicks that he’s an s-tier ironist who can read someone’s deepest flaws and failures from a 2 minute clip and punch WAY above his weight class to make multimillionaire comedians cope and seethe at the mere mention of his name despite being a literal nobody who doesn’t even have a wikipedia page.

Sounds pretty fucking gay if you ask me!
I wish Redbar was on the forms
I don't.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Inquiring minds wanna knowooow

@12:45

1000007524.gif

He’s SUPPOSED to be annoying! It’s bad on purpose!

These are the same lame excuses people use for terrible anti-comedy. It’s all ironic, it’s all in air quotes. Get the fuck outta here and do something real.