• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reasons Pat should move to Britain

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

Grand Cyclops of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Not trying to make it a competition or anything, but Britain is waaaaaaay more white than America.

America is heading for majority coloured in a few years.
i'd assume pat would live someplace like london because it's feeds his sense of superiority. and he'd be surrounded by minorities he could brag about being friends with

Forum Clout
17. The way he behaves in a bar, he’s guaranteed to get glassed at a pub when his uniformed opinions piss off some Chav.

“Your Boris Johnson button is racist, child” *Guy smashes Pint Glass in Piggy’s face* take that ya bloody cunt! Go get fucked fat arse!
I think the UK has mandated pint glasses that aren't able to be shattered because so many scots and bongs were maiming each other

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I think the UK has mandated pint glasses that aren't able to be shattered because so many scots and bongs were maiming each other
He can still get a concussion. Those glasses are stout. The second part of your theory is fun… however glassing is also a common occurrence in Australia, where most white people are ethnically English, it’s pretty clear where said past time came from, England. The English use the crown as a claim they’re sophisticated. Historically they’re the most barbaric white ethnicity there is. No debate to that either.

Forum Clout
He can still get a concussion. Those glasses are stout. The second part of your theory is fun… however glassing is also a common occurrence in Australia, where most white people are ethnically English, it’s pretty clear where said past time came from, England. The English use the crown as a claim they’re sophisticated. Historically they’re the most barbaric white ethnicity there is. No debate to that either.
didn't know it was an aussie thing too, but makes sense. aussies are like america's cousin. we both have some weird shit about us

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
didn't know it was an aussie thing too, but makes sense. aussies are like america's cousin. we both have some weird shit about us
They’re still more like daddy Britain though. Where as we kinda left the weirdness of a dysfunctional family behind. Lol.

They do seem to like the same shit we do (Pickup Trucks, Country Music, Barbequed meat, forms of football super popular only in our country) more than the Brits though.

Forum Clout
They’re still more like daddy Britain though. Where as we kinda left the weirdness of a dysfunctional family behind. Lol.

They do seem to like the same shit we do (Pickup Trucks, Country Music, Barbequed meat, forms of football super popular only in our country) more than the Brits though.
but they have actually mandated those kinds of glasses to prevent this? or am I just misinformed?/a fag

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
but they have actually mandated those kinds of glasses to prevent this? or am I just misinformed?/a fag
They have. They’re widespread in Australia too, of course with those new glasses and not being able just to glass a bloody cunt for running his mouth, Australias new booze fueled crime issue is people dying from being suckered punched in the street.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
i'd assume pat would live someplace like london because it's feeds his sense of superiority. and he'd be surrounded by minorities he could brag about being friends with
We think the half hovel is a shithole but imagine if he was in a major metropolitan area in the UK. He and Niki would be living in a goddamn closet.

G

I could see him getting onboard with eating beans for breakfast
Speaking of weird transatlantic breakfasts, is it just a Californian thing (because I've only come across it in California but more than a few times) or do other Americans put fruit on a hot breakfast plate. Like I've ordered bacon egg and hashbrowns and there's been a slice of fucking cantaloupe and a few strawberries on the plate. If I wanted a fruit salad, I'd have ordered one thank you.

BTW British Heinz baked beans are different from American ones - tomato sauce not a sweet molasses style one. I'm not the biggest fan of them for breakfast but they're different to what you're probably thinking of.