• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Realistically, Would O&A have been forced to get a hole cohost if they had stuck together in Radio?

Forum Clout
I don't think they would've got a hole but I think if the show had continued it'd have been a really interesting show in terms of the huge personality clashes.

Anthony of course is a fucked up racist drunk paedophile and Opie wouldn't stand for that and would get more and more resentful.

Jimmy would be with his tranny which the b-b-boys or someone would make fun of causing him to freak out and pout like a baby boy.

Opie would be pulling his shenanigans behind the scenes that the other two hate and they'd get more and more resentful but he'd also think Jimmy being with a tranny is dumb and he'd hate Anthony at this point.

Somewhere in an alternate universe this is all going down and we're missing out on some great radio, friends.
I feel like if a Twitterless AntH was still on an Opie and Anthony show during the BLM era, Brothaman likely would have "suggested" to management that they demand he stop being BASED! with the race shit and risk all their jobs, and Anthony -manly and principled fella he is- would have shut right the fuck up. He'd have seethed and bitched about it, and tried towing the line, but I feel like if he wasn't in a position to drunkenly lose his gig on accident, he'd cuck right up and do what the bosses said.