• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Realistically, Would O&A have been forced to get a hole cohost if they had stuck together in Radio?

SpitballSparky

"Can we come over & discuss your daughter's tits?"
Forum Clout
I'll keep this short and sweet (like my dick):

Let's say that Anthony doesn't get fired in the summer of 2014 and the show soldiers on through the Trump years. Would the boys have eventually been forced to add a woman to the crew to satisfy modern culture's MUH REPRESENTATION fetish? It happened with Bennington and a LOT of other old school shock jocks that are still in the biz.

And before anybody says it: I know that Jim & Sam don't have a hole with them now, but I feel like that's just because nobody, including XM management, gives a shit about that show.

Delete Me.jpg

Forum Clout
"Forced"? AntH simped hardcore anytime there was a CHICK! in studio he thought he had anything close to a shot with. Especially after 2012 when they went full autopilot? If one was presented directly to them they'd jump at the chance. Recall that Big Amy Schumes was brought on as "One of the Boys" fairly often pre-fame.

Forum Clout
I don't think they would've got a hole but I think if the show had continued it'd have been a really interesting show in terms of the huge personality clashes.

Anthony of course is a fucked up racist drunk paedophile and Opie wouldn't stand for that and would get more and more resentful.

Jimmy would be with his tranny which the b-b-boys or someone would make fun of causing him to freak out and pout like a baby boy.

Opie would be pulling his shenanigans behind the scenes that the other two hate and they'd get more and more resentful but he'd also think Jimmy being with a tranny is dumb and he'd hate Anthony at this point.

Somewhere in an alternate universe this is all going down and we're missing out on some great radio, friends.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
this question makes no sense

if that was ever going to happen it would been EASY when they made the opie and jim show

even EASIER with Jim and No-Body

going over why this makes no sense would be exhausting, but if you think about it. having a woman replace any member or be apart of the team on a permanent basis would probably have lead to huge backlash after the pests did what they do

that publicity would be bad