• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

(realistically) what job could Fatrick get to start paying his debts?

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
He might be able to wash dishes at a slow diner or something. But if the restaurant is even somewhat busy, theres no way he could even keep up doing that

Couldn’t he just go back to selling insurance? For all we know, he never completely stopped.
I suspect hes managed to keep it hush hush and has been doing that all along and that (as well as DLTIW) is why he doesnt change his phone number. I dont know how hes hidden it though.

SensibleKeks

Forum Clout
Pat and Nikki could have been land lords and rented out the other half of the hovel again. I say 'could have' because who would want to live in a house that has gotten swatted over 40 times? Pat really shot himself in the foot with those fake swatting calls. If they do rent it out again and don't than disclose those swattings, I can only image they'd be in double dutch.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
He might be able to wash dishes at a slow diner or something. But if the restaurant is even somewhat busy, theres no way he could even keep up doing that

I suspect hes managed to keep it hush hush and has been doing that all along and that (as well as DLTIW) is why he doesnt change his phone number. I dont know how hes hidden it though.
Yeah life insurance is the answer, it’s just a matter of what is going to finally break him down to the point where he starts making payments.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
He can't even be a Walmart greeter because he's a fucking bizarro-bigot and he'd pull out his phone and be a cunt to anyone who had a make America great again hat on or something.

He couldn't even be the retard who collects the carts and brings them in, because again, he'd probably get caught keying a car with a bumper sticker he doesn't like. I bet he does that all the time, by the way.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I think he could be a waiter.
I got this idea when the retarded radio show tried to pretend Lady Di should continue submitting applications as a waitress.

Pros:
No problem solving
No physical labor
Can be a sociable big fat gay person
Get to complain about the 1% of jerks you serve
Get to pretend it's hard work

Cons:
Has to take orders
Can't eat the food he's delivering
Has to not fuck up writing a list (key word writing)
Can't look completely disgusting

Could Fatso make it in the food industry?
Obviously he couldn't be a dishwasher or a cook, so I just mean a girl job in the food industry. It's good money!
He could guard the bee

EraGodless

Forum Clout
plus-sized model
2JcJpv0.png

G

He would never last as a waiter, especially in the nigger infested shithole that he lives. People are so fucking rude and condescending when they go out to eat, and he would absolutely CHILD the first nigger that gave him an attitude. He is also the type of POS who would spit in a customer's food if he found out they vote Republican. He could try Doordash/Uber eats, but those apps are all dying and they day absolute dogshit anyway. If he legitimately wants to make *okay* money for someone with his complete lack of skills, he could get a job at Walmart and bust his ass and become a manager. Or continue being an insurance agent, which he's been doing this entire time anyway lol.