Real talk: Has Patrick's family disowned him?

G

Normal, balanced people have respectful, polite, cordial relationships with their immediate family. They love them and care about them but familiarity breeds contempt and all that. There's a lot to piss you off and you didn't choose each other but, at the end of the day, you're blood. You keep it civil and neutral wherever possible. Arguments happen but you patch things up.

Hot-blooded faggot savages like the Cumias overemphasise their "closeness," while smoking crack cocaine together and occasionally committing incest. This is what the blind following of the unconditional familial love narrative gets you. Debauchery and degeneracy.

And then you have scum like Fat Rick. Puts his family on a pedestal in one breath and quietly brushes them off as simple-minded hicks in the next. I bet his brother or father said something as innocuous as "Trump's a clown but he raises some worthy points" back in 2016 and since then have been put on the nazi kill list. And as for Mama Raven's, like any total Mama's boy (deep down) he fucking hates her for the number she did on him.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
He hasn’t posted a pic with his brother since they saw Minions together (pre-Norm/11,) hasn’t mentioned him since telling someone Kyle helped him with some science in one of his books and only uses his parents as anecdotes from his childhood which shaped him into the incredibly intelligent, incredibly cool and extraordinarily tough special boy he is today. It’s a very strange thing when you think about it.

Edit* Actually he mentioned his “little brother” carrying weapons on a flight when they were kids so yet another “see how amazing and tough and crazy Tomlinson’s are??” anecdote.

Udders

Great food
The penny eater is 100% confirmed to be his brother. Rick claims this "real brother" holds a doctorate, but not so. His father is a rodeo clown, his mother is a elementary school psychologist and Rick himself dropped out of community college after one semester. Do you really think a doctoral candidate would spawn from this genetic abomination lineage? The reality is that the bald faggot Rick claims to be his brother is probably a friend of a friend, but not a friend of ours.

tl;dr Pat is fat.
His brother was married to Rona. Even though her taste in men is currently of the faggy jew variety, theres no way Penny Eater got that.

G

He hasn’t posted a pic with his brother since they saw Minions together (pre-Norm/11,) hasn’t mentioned him since telling someone Kyle helped him with some science in one of his books and only uses his parents as anecdotes from his childhood which shaped him into the incredibly intelligent, incredibly cool and extraordinarily tough special boy he is today. It’s a very strange thing when you think about it.

Edit* Actually he mentioned his “little brother” carrying weapons on a flight when they were kids so yet another “see how amazing and tough and crazy Tomlinson’s are??” anecdote.

His dad supposedly fixed the driver's seat he fatly destroyed by sitting in it while fat. That was fairly recently.

G

I think he isn’t liked in his hometown (look how he constantly shits on it) and obviously his autism makes everything about him. So in his mind they’re all second to whatever Patrick wants to do. Even mama Raven. Didn’t his brother allegedly come on here? I know it was obviously never confirmed but was it ever disproven? He was saying his brother was an oddball and we should just leave him alone. Then never posted again. Obviously it shouldn’t be treated seriously but it wouldn’t surprise me if they didn’t really like Rick all too much.
I want to believe so bad.

G

"My family and friends know they aren't going to control me" is definitely something a normal person says in an interview with a Huffpo journalist.
This is why I 60% believe that the RealKyleTomlinson guy on the intermediate forum was real. His post seemed like something a concerned brother of a far-gone mental patient would say.

Stent

Knee Deep in the Hoopla
This is why I 60% believe that the RealKyleTomlinson guy on the intermediate forum was real. His post seemed like something a concerned brother of a far-gone mental patient would say.
There was also an MM Schill lawyer account who posted a form letter from about ceasing harassment. It could be part of a new desperate tactic to get everyone he knows to post something so he can say to the judge or whoever "Here are all the people who have (claimed) harassment from OnA and they still get called names online (on a forum they'd have to visit to see it) so these meanies need prison time!"