• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Real talk: Has Patrick's family disowned him?

G

This nigga chronicles every aspect of his life including his sexless marriage. However, in three years we've seen little to no evidence he has any sort of relationship with his parents or brother. He spent Christmas Eve at a bar and then Christmas Day charring a beef wellington (his wife is vegetarian btw).

What's the fucking story with his family?

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
I think he isn’t liked in his hometown (look how he constantly shits on it) and obviously his autism makes everything about him. So in his mind they’re all second to whatever Patrick wants to do. Even mama Raven. Didn’t his brother allegedly come on here? I know it was obviously never confirmed but was it ever disproven? He was saying his brother was an oddball and we should just leave him alone. Then never posted again. Obviously it shouldn’t be treated seriously but it wouldn’t surprise me if they didn’t really like Rick all too much.

Harry Powell

Ymunkoke, child
I think he isn’t liked in his hometown (look how he constantly shits on it) and obviously his autism makes everything about him. So in his mind they’re all second to whatever Patrick wants to do. Even mama Raven. Didn’t his brother allegedly come on here? I know it was obviously never confirmed but was it ever disproven? He was saying his brother was an oddball and we should just leave him alone. Then never posted again. Obviously it shouldn’t be treated seriously but it wouldn’t surprise me if they didn’t really like Rick all too much.
That was 100% a gimmick account

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I think so, he’s encouraged his followers to hate their family if any of them voted conservative so I’m sure he’s proud to not have family in his life. Him and his ilk all talk about “found” family which is why they’re all mutants and shut-ins. He has a serious hate for his home town and everyone there which shows he had zero friends growing up. He’s always been an arrogant little cunt which explains why he’s so hated. Most of his SFWA weirdos only tolerate him because he (was) a published author.

Family is not the mother and father who changed your shitty diapers, fed you, clothed you, gave you a warm bed to sleep in. No, family is what you find. At model building conventions, bars, and most importantly, twitter.

Seriously though, someone mentioned the "found family" thing started when LGBT+ kids were disowned by their parents for being gay, and were essentially forced into the street to find another home. No doubt whatever issue (likely they don't enable his incessant narcissism enough) he considers himself just as much of a victim as all those queer kids who can't go home for Christmas.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
People work hard all year to enjoy those holidays off. Nobody wants to invite that obnoxious family member that ruins every conversation and sucks the fun out of the room. Pat is that family member. He is better off being left at home where he can get shitfaced,burn dinner,cry on twitter and watch Muppet Christmas movies alone.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Rumour has it he tried to molest a young boy in the family and he was ostracised because of it, they loved him enough to not get him arrested but that’s why he left to Florida on his own and hasn’t seen them since.

it’s just a rumour but I’ve seen it a lot online and he’s never denied it.
this sounds true. I don't need to see any evidence

SensibleKeks

The penny eater is 100% confirmed to be his brother. Rick claims this "real brother" holds a doctorate, but not so. His father is a rodeo clown, his mother is a elementary school psychologist and Rick himself dropped out of community college after one semester. Do you really think a doctoral candidate would spawn from this genetic abomination lineage? The reality is that the bald faggot Rick claims to be his brother is probably a friend of a friend, but not a friend of ours.

tl;dr Pat is fat.