Real reputable business

LAZERBEAMZ

What's the background on DeepDiscount? I know they were a sponsor going back to WNEW, I heard the old commercials all the time. There was a time where many believed Ant owned the company as a lazy dropship type thing using Amazon and Ebay to just order the DVD for the customer with a couple dollar markup.
When Walmart cleans out the $5 DVD bin and is going to throw it all in the trash, a guy in a pickup truck pulls up the to back door and yells "I'll give you 25 cents for every DVD!" Since it costs them money to have a company come pick up their dumpster, Walmart says "Sure retard, come pay us and take our garbage away." Back at his office/storage locker, the guy crosses out the "$5" sign and writes "$4" and lists it on their site. Eventually some trucker who only has a burner phone and portable DVD player from 2005, looks at their site and thinks he's getting a deal on Season 14 of NCIS.

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80
When Walmart cleans out the $5 DVD bin and is going to throw it all in the trash, a guy in a pickup truck pulls up the to back door and yells "I'll give you 25 cents for every DVD!" Since it costs them money to have a company come pick up their dumpster, Walmart says "Sure retard, come pay us and take our garbage away." Back at his office/storage locker, the guy crosses out the "$5" sign and writes "$4" and lists it on their site. Eventually some trucker who only has a burner phone and portable DVD player from 2005, looks at their site and thinks he's getting a deal on Season 14 of NCIS.
You make me want to become a trucker think I could get a deal on CSI: Las Vegas?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
How many Chip Podcast episodes even were there? Preparing to retch at the total.
If you really want to know...
Screenshot_20230806-025407.png

Also if you like Doug Bell
Screenshot_20230806-025415.png