Real reputable business

IMG_3768.png

"He reaches an audience of dozens. Unemployed loners, mostly. Lotta incels, racists, dimwits, dullards and people too stupid to notice they're still being billed. Plus he has a well established history of virulent racism and pedophilia. And he drinks a lot."

"And he has no problem with doing a sixty second live spot for our ceeeee-ment niggers?'

"I seriously doubt he'll turn us down."

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
What's the background on DeepDiscount? I know they were a sponsor going back to WNEW, I heard the old commercials all the time. There was a time where many believed Ant owned the company as a lazy dropship type thing using Amazon and Ebay to just order the DVD for the customer with a couple dollar markup.
It was his biggest sponsor at the start of TACS and I remember people posting user reviews that complained about long shipping times/lost items and broken items and even bootlegs.

lowend73

never caught lackin
What's the background on DeepDiscount? I know they were a sponsor going back to WNEW, I heard the old commercials all the time. There was a time where many believed Ant owned the company as a lazy dropship type thing using Amazon and Ebay to just order the DVD for the customer with a couple dollar markup.
Money laundering probably