• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Real joke, or troll edit?

BudDickman

QWqHQ0X_d.webp

This is the only funny joke he has ever told. I think someone here actually said it when making fun of him (parallel thinking?). It's a throwaway joke that any dork can tell, but if his act consisted of jokes like this instead of whatever nonsense he spews out when he's pretending to be a tortured genius author who also blesses comedy shows with his presence, the audience might actually like him and not audibly groan throughout his entire set.

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
QWqHQ0X_d.webp

This is the only funny joke he has ever told. I think someone here actually said it when making fun of him (parallel thinking?). It's a throwaway joke that any dork can tell, but if his act consisted of jokes like this instead of whatever nonsense he spews out when he's pretending to be a tortured genius author who also blesses comedy shows with his presence, the audience might actually like him and not audibly groan throughout his entire set.
So that's his technicality

BudDickman

Looks like someone called him out (very gently) on stealing George Carlin's suicide note joke. It would be good to figure out if he ever told this joke again after this, since he would've been aware that it was a Carlin joke.

BudDickman

Here's a total non-joke from low IQ Pat. He can't understand that the police doesn't have the resources to catch anyone who makes an unauthorized charge on your credit card, and it's on you to monitor activity and report it to your credit card company. He just wants the police to magically catch the cyber-criminals. Sounds familiar?

MwmApDm_d.webp

Here's another one. I didn't waste my time reading this nonsense and neither should you. Just gaze at the wall of text that he considers a joke.
Admittedly, I know nothing about Marvel, DC, Zack Snyder, Alan Moore, or Watchmen (though I do know that it's "Watchmen", not "Watchman"), but what is the joke here? I assume Alan Moore bashes the adaptation of Watchmen all the time or something? If he does, is it really worth all of that setup for such a tepid joke? He really is awful at standup.