• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Real joke, or troll edit?

G

F01fZVO.jpg

If you guessed real...

...You were right.

[MEDIA=reddit]standupshots/comments/3ekmnl[/MEDIA]

Sick guy.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
F01fZVO.jpg

If you guessed real...

...You were right.

Sick guy.

Not a bad joke. Who did he steal that from? I remember when the shitlib comics were the biggest promoters of “rape” jokes up until like 2015 when they cancelled comedy (before that it was “dead baby” jokes). Now that Pat has endorsed pedophilia it’s no longer funny to joke about.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
For a fun time, check out all of Pat's submissions to that sub. There's a ton of them (scroll down a little):

The best ones are where he shockingly gets into bitchy fights with people who don't think he's funny. Here's a good one. It's from six full years ago and yet he's a hateable, gigantic cunt in the comments:

And ya will never have enough quarters to not be a brokedick fat faggot.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
For a fun time, check out all of Pat's submissions to that sub. There's a ton of them (scroll down a little):

The best ones are where he shockingly gets into bitchy fights with people who don't think he's funny. Here's a good one. It's from six full years ago and yet he's a hateable, gigantic cunt in the comments:

Jesus christ, this needy prick always was obsessed with up votes and likes. I'd drink bleach if I were that desperate for validation.

Screenshot_20211029-231701__01.jpg