Real ass dude of the week (Armie Hammer)

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
armie-hammer-instagram-message-to-effie.jpg

ux1u8us4ep931.png

HR@PaneraBread

it doesn't taste all that good
Well, he's Armand Hammer's great-grandson.
That's not quite a co-incidence but Arm and Hammer the brand actually predates Armand Hammer the guy by 30 years. The Hammer family invested in the company Church and Dwight that owns it and were apparently first given the idea to buy a stake because people kept asking Armand if he was the baking soda guy.

JamieConway

Still Serchin' 4 Da Truf

Armie is crazier than a shithouse rat and yet....all the women in this annoy the fuck out of me with their "i didn't know what to do" ...bitch tell him "you're crazy" and leave the hotel. I promise you'll hate the women more than him by the end of this weak ass doc.

Armand Hammer was the CEO of Occidental Petroleum, and I think Oxy was doing oil business in Soviet Russia back when no one was. (I could be wrong about this.) Pretty sure Oxy and the elder Hammer were CIA if that part that I'm too lazy to research is true

"The taste of your iron and minerals" somehow sounds even creepier than "the taste of your blood". He's so obsessed he needs to break the fantasy down into components to get closer to it. Lock this nigga up.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
He's my new favorite actor.

View attachment 63614

View attachment 63615
View attachment 63616
He texts weird shit to people. Also he's a fag on Twitter. If he's pfg it's pretty fucking gay.