• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Ray Wilson Song Of The Day

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Got a case of the Mondays? How about a little pick-me-up from none other than the dude from Dunfries...Ray Wilson!

I haven't thought about this one in a while. It's a nice little song, not great though.

If you're going to listen to any song off of "The Next Best Thing", I recommend "The Actor" instead. I'm proudest of that one, because it was very personal to me, about my time in Genesis.

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
The only way Ray Wilson can prove he's Ray Wilson is if he hints at us in some way in his music. Whether it be a small choice of words in the lyrics, a title of a track, or some hint in an album art or something.
Check out the track listing on his last album.

Basically every song is a reference to Fatrick

"Cold like Stone" (Roger Stone's cameo)
"You could have been someone"
"Mother Earth" (Fat Mama Raven, the hippie school psychologist)
"Almost Famous"
"The Last Laugh" (Owen A always does)
"Amelia" (really: "Adrienne")

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
Check out the track listing on his last album.

Basically every song is a reference to Fatrick

"Cold like Stone" (Roger Stone's cameo)
"You could have been someone"
"Mother Earth" (Fat Mama Raven, the hippie school psychologist)
"Almost Famous"
"The Last Laugh" (Owen A always does)
"Amelia" (really: "Adrienne")
Asking a lot if I request a comparable track list for your next showing @UnPRePared? And how is that coming along by the way. Are the creative juices flowing?

UnPRePared

Asking a lot if I request a comparable track list for your next showing @UnPRePared? And how is that coming along by the way. Are the creative juices flowing?

You mean the next album? I'm always working, and I have some songs gestating, but until I'm finished, I keep that to myself. Just how I am until I feel comfortable with what I'm working on. Plus I need to sit with Jethro at some point and see what he's been cooking up in his head.

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
You mean the next album? I'm always working, and I have some songs gestating, but until I'm finished, I keep that to myself. Just how I am until I feel comfortable with what I'm working on. Plus I need to sit with Jethro at some point and see what he's been cooking up in his head.
Forget Jethro, Joe is your go-to-guy and the whole forum knows it.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
With all the infighting going on we need the sultry tones of Ray's voice to bring us all together.

Ray reminding us to think about where we all came from, and to realize life goes by too fast to fight amongst eachother.

Last edited:

UnPRePared

@UnPRePared There are no Joe Lanes but there seems to indeed be a Wilson statue in Poznan.

And a city park.

You knew that, right? I didn't. This is hilarious to me.

Never really liked that statue myself.

With all the infighting going on we need the sultry tones of Ray's voice to bring us all together.

Ray reminding us to think about where we all came from, and to realize life goes by too fast to fight amongst eachother.

Uwe did such amazing work on this album. I still feel I never gave him enough credit on it, he arranged and wrote the music for the whole thing. My part was the vocals and lyrics. It came together so well.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Never really liked that statue myself.

Uwe did such amazing work on this album. I still feel I never gave him enough credit on it, he arranged and wrote the music for the whole thing. My part was the vocals and lyrics. It came together so well.
Those lyrics combined with your voice really gives me goosebumps, i'm unironically becoming a fan, are you ever coming to The Netherlands?

Don't worry i won't shout any forum references (Maybe a Feed Nana if i feel particularly cheeky).