Rate Patrick's IQ in real time

Doyle Hargraves

You're just a humped over retard to me.
https://www.writingtoiq.com/

Take any random thing he's ever written to a page or on Twitter, plop it in here, and get a number.

From this, we can drum up a general mean of intelligence, regarding fat boy.
I'm just going to call it at 95. According to him he has all the time and money in the world to pursue a degree and he has tested in th 140s throughout his life. We're waiting for some results, pat.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
4F3D13A5-88C0-4C8C-A103-96699E70FAB3.jpeg

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
There are at least seven decent metrics for intelligence and Patrick would do poorly in most of them.

Kinaesthetic
He can twirl a stick without braining himself, but he also thought his quickdraw video made him look intimidating. This kind of intelligence is about mind-body coordination and we all know that Patrick's mind wont even allow him to acknowledge the true shape of his body so thats an F right there.

Interpersonal
I dont think I need to go into why Patrick would score badly here. He is terrible with social cues and refuses to ever adapt his behavior. He insults more strangers per month than most people do in a lifetime. He abandoned his daughter. I have never once seen a genuine showing of grace or humility from him. He has worse than retard level interpersonal skills.

Intrapersonal
This is about self awareness and being able to accurately predict consequences for, and reflect on, your own behavior. Patrick thinks he is an actual toughguy that could successfully sue 60 anonymous people that made fun of his stupidity.

Linguistic
Im going to be as fair as I can here. Patrick has written six books. They are shitty books, but he wrote them. He probably is above average here. However, while he can use words to articulate his thoughts, most of his thoughts completely moronic. He repeatedly fucks up a lot of basic english but he could probably improve if he wasnt such a narcissist.

Logical mathematical
He has almost no ability for abstract thought. He can't see why arguing with his toilet is absurd. I'm going to guess he is bad with numbers based on spending habits and GPA, but who knows. I don't need to see his gay elon musk talk to know his science is complete shit.

Musical
This is effectively about a person's ability to remember rhythm and recognize pitch, tone and timbre. Its hard to guage based on what we know about him, but general musical curiosity is a good indicator and Patrick only seems interested whatever song is in the latest marvel trailer.

Spatial
This refers to a person's ability to visualise in three dimensions. No idea how Patrick does there, although he did put his fence in backwards.

In conclusion, Patrick has a low IQ but high cholesterol.

EraGodless

I'm just going to call it at 95. According to him he has all the time and money in the world to pursue a degree and he has tested in th 140s throughout his life. We're waiting for some results, pat.
Normally, geniuses pass high school by more than a cunt hair and they don't go on to drop out after a semester of junior college. If he was any sort of gifted, they would have identified it at some point or his mom being a counselor and all, would have had him tested and enrolled in the G&T program. What I'm getting at is that Patrick is fucking lying through his fat face.

DrTorqueCarlisi

Defendant/Debtor
There are at least seven decent metrics for intelligence and Patrick would do poorly in most of them.

Spatial
This refers to a person's ability to visualise in three dimensions. No idea how Patrick does there, although he did put his fence in backwards.

In conclusion, Patrick has a low IQ but high cholesterol.

"Mama always said I was spatial!"