• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Random PatPack (feat. Hackie Jackie) nonsense for today

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
She got PTSD from being a mechanic.
Mr. Smith’s theory on her is that she was in the motor pool and then a secretary to a mid-level IT person who taught her how to create a CSS (or whatever), thus inspiring her credential-less current persona.

More amusingly, he thinks she self-assigned her Biden campaign title, “senior cyber incident responder and threat analyst.” Very funny stuff.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
She almost looked young and fuckable here.
I decided to do some legal hacking to determine what her problems are:

I've come to the conclusion that without her eyes, nose, mouth, or forehead she'd be a solid 5

1689899541097.png

the linebacker shoulders and skin the color of shit are more of subjective critiques

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
Anyone have the Singh spread-eagle photoshop that was posted in the Eating Ass thread earlier today?

The OP was a deleting faggot and I can't remember who made the thread, might've been RickReternal.

Last edited:

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
"Get people suspended for NOTHING" like constantly threatening to beat people up and/or kill them? These people are fucking idiots. "He was threatening LITERAL NAZIS so that should be okay!" HiFi is arguably a much bigger cunt than Pat he's just not funny to fuck with.

Screen-Shot-2023-07-21-at-9-59-54-AM.png

His Twitter use was so insane it made Pat seem perfectly reasonable too. I hope this makes his deeply depressed.
You know the drill
View attachment 136547

Report —> everyone —> spam —> something else —> more context —> “ban evasion hifilofipod”
I implore all brothermen to take a minute to get this faggot banned again.

G

Wait, are you suggesting he overreacted? He banned users for making physical threats and/or for claiming they called in bomb threats. Whether they were joking or not is immaterial. Edit: Add 'inviting an international terrorist to join the fellas' as something a tad uncouth.
The bomb threat comment by Nigger Jim was so nonspecific, I didn't see any actual threats from anybody, and the Torswats guy had a story to tell. I hardly think reaching out to him was "cavorting". I think we're in a wind down around here. I've seen dozens of wishes and conditional threats in the past, nothing here ever qualifies as a legitimate threat, but I also understand that for like 2 years he's waited on this fat bum and having clean hands is better. I would consider the risk that Rahul banning people is a clear sign that he thinks this whole thing borders on the edges of the law. I really don't agree but it's not my call.
I need a Nokes update
I think he's in hospice after a severe stroke. At least I'd like to think that.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Anyone have the Singh spread-eagle photoshop that was posted in the Eating Ass thread earlier today?

The OP was a deleting faggot and I can't remember who made the thread, might've been @RickReternal.
Not I, sir. Photoshop is not in toolbox.

Edit: I’m retarded. I didn’t make that thread, either. Any thread about Jackie I make will not involve sex acts. I don’t think talking about stuff that gross is funny.