• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Random PatPack (feat. Hackie Jackie) nonsense for today

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
  • RIP HiFi LoFi
    IMG_0444.jpeg
  • Fat
    IMG_0442.jpeg
  • Jackie wants to be crazier
    IMG_0443.jpeg
Edit: Jimbo is giving the atalkers the W on the fat boomer getting flushed. Sorry that I wasn’t part of the effort…next time (looking at you, Fat Jack).

Last edited:

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
All our enemies eventually bow before us, hell they can always come here and talk nearly free... don't upset Rahul by making jokes he panics about and they'll be good.
Wait, are you suggesting he overreacted? He banned users for making physical threats and/or for claiming they called in bomb threats. Whether they were joking or not is immaterial. Edit: Add 'inviting an international terrorist to join the fellas' as something a tad uncouth.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
That HiFi guy is such a fag, lately he has really been ramping up the “come say that to my face, you won’t survive” nonsense. He could have been another one for the KF for his tough guy crap. He just said the other day that we (The ONA buddaaaays) are terminally online and fused to our computer chairs while he’s terminally online and tweets between 200-400 times a day.

Funny how Jim has been crying for days about the Jason Aldean song “encouraging and inciting violence” while HiFi says all kinds of variations of “Fuck Around and Find Out” threatening people on twitter with violence.