Radio icon Howard Stern had some blunt words for people who are refusing to get vaccinated

Fortified Wine

Sweet liquor eases the pain
G
Not when it's something as simple as 2 +2 = 4. I don't have to go show evidence to something that is known.

Keep living in fear of something billions are perfectly fine with if that's your thing but if covid gets you badly don't ask for help. You seem to know better.
great, so you don't know what words mean because your parents weren't fit to raise a child. It's not too late! Follow the teachings of MySexJunkSmells

Just be honest and say you want me to inject experimental junk and possibly die so you can go to concerts and eat at shitty Chinese buffets.
This is the aspect of it I find particularly irksome. Aside from not mindlessly wasting money on garbage like dumb concerts, gay sports events, retarded movies and shitty food, I honestly don't feel like I'm missing anything of real importance. I'm not rolling the dice with my health just so some fag can cram into the local shed with 15,000 other assholes to see Jason Aldean.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
If anything, this makes me more determined to not get vaxxed if it means this geriatric queen will live in fear longer.
Keep living in fear of something billions are perfectly fine with
Imagine making an appeal to majority in the Year of Our Lord MMXXI. Billions of people can't even be trusted feed themselves correctly and not commit slow suicide with sugarwater and salt, but suddenly the average dickface is a health expert instead of a gullible retard when it comes to this?

If this was 2003 you'd be whinging at us about WMDs and anthrax and the need to invade every desert shithole on the map.